Sign in to follow this  
hillbllywsperer

Guys please address this fog its ridiculous.

Why did you spend so much time to design suck a nice open world that looks so good and now just have it covered in fog every 10  minutes where you cant see in front of your boat. Im fine with fog but its way too thick and way too frequent. You need to lok into this asap. The game is not fun sailing anymore, all it is is sailing in friggin fog and storms its lame and boring and makes me not want to sail which makes me not want to play a pirate game.

Funniest thing is I watched your stream for the mega update to come and all you did was make comments about Game of Thrones being too dark and you couldnt see anything but your game is constant fog where you cant see anything ever. People with foggy games that you cant see shit in shouldn't make comments or throw stones.

go be out on the ocean, on a boat middle of no where with this kind of fog, all you have is radar and gps, then come talk

if you want to speak of real sailing go on a boat dont play a fantasy pirate game jackass. And I suppose you have a witty answer for how there are torpedos on pirate boats and magical submarines too? Dont try to rationalize the bullshit and I have been on many cruise ships and have maybe seen fog like this once in my life.