Sign in to follow this  
venomvv

Bugs, bugs, BUGS!!!

Hello to all! Tell me how to get rid of the bug when the textures are barely loaded while you fall under the ground into the water, all beds disappear, the ships have no strips and you cannot walk on them when you sit on a bear, for example, it takes a very long time and also to descend ... sometimes when you tear down with a bear, you can not control the character except to walk left and right ... in general, got all these bugs! this is not the first time for me, and not only for me, other players also complain about it! and the developers do not fix anything! I constantly can not enter the game, constantly crashes with an error, although before this was not! or there is no connection (network error)! Atlas is dying ??? Developers what are you doing there ??? ??? Donuts are eating? Who will fix the game ???? !!!? My ass is burned with indignation!

Edited by venomvv

16 minutes ago, venomvv said:

and so very often!

Снимок экрана (1).png

Get used to that one occasionally.

That shit still happens in ark.

Posts like this read like a child having a temper tantrum.  Want to get the game fixed?  Post in the bugs section with as many details as possible.  If you can reproduce the issue even better.  Explain how you do that.

If you are referring to the game environment not being fully loaded when you first connect the fix is to wait for it to load. 

Recommendation to Grapeshot is to hold the loading screen longer until the surrounding structures in render range are pushed and loaded by the client.

I curse the dev’s every time I play for one bug or another however in support they have fixed ton’s of bugs. You would know this if you have played since the beginning.  Sometime they fix one and they create new ones. You just gotta post in the bug section, give as much detail as possible and enjoys the game between all of them and re-report if necessary. Hopefully others with the same problem will see the bug post and give their input. I don’t like the excuse it’s EA what do you expect. Continuing bugs should be fixed before new stuff is added. 

And Yes with over 2200 hours on ark I saw the same type of bugs. Very frustrating. 

It’s EA what do you expect?

Ever seen Natural Born Killers?

”Look bitch, you knew I was a snake.”

Edited by boomervoncannon