Sign in to follow this  
Thund3r 4

Really guys?

Really people? 

Have these conpanies got no lives? How can anyone else even contend with this? I give it 3 months before every island and surrounding areas look like this which will surely render the game useless unless you are in those companies. 

A776562F-07DB-4E41-B108-97A97ACADCC9.jpeg

True. I mean - that is what the game is about. Figting over a land or living on others "property".

Just sad that smaller 2,3,4 friends parties won't stand a chance.

Hope devs will make it a bit more difficult to keep huge amounts of land. 

We will all finish on huge megas wars and they are going to crash the casuals.

But remember - 3 months now a lot of this people will just leave the game probably.

It's a 4 squares land, that you show ir ?

Maybe, try an other square, some are not claim.. They are not the better.

But i agree on 1 things - 1 company should be able to Claim only 1 island, and the dimension of the CLAIM zone should be limited to the number and level of the player in the comagny.

• Like 1

I quit playing and uninstalled due to this reason, it just isn't fun being picked on all the time. BORING GAME

1 hour ago, Hary0n said:

True. I mean - that is what the game is about. Figting over a land or living on others "property".

Just sad that smaller 2,3,4 friends parties won't stand a chance.

Hope devs will make it a bit more difficult to keep huge amounts of land. 

We will all finish on huge megas wars and they are going to crash the casuals.

But remember - 3 months now a lot of this people will just leave the game probably.

If the entire basis of this game is to fight other players for land and resources, WHY DO THEY HAVE PVE SERVERS?

9 minutes ago, Rellom said:

I quit playing and uninstalled due to this reason, it just isn't fun being picked on all the time. BORING GAME

You could know it in advance though. 

As for it though: I’m pretty sure we’re going to see ‘small company’ servers at some point along the way. For now you should either join a big company (some are recruiting) or look for a good private server. There have been lots of problems with setting up private servers but when those are solved we will see a lot more fun servers to hang around on. 

Edited by Percieval
  • Like 1

That's going to happen regardless in a sandbox like this, the massive player orgs will always dominate a region, but I think the world is too vast for them to dominate and control everything. Players will have to be careful when sailing in those regions owned by the mega orgs, or alternatively be real cheeky and steal from them given that you know that's a massive collection of resources. 

I'd think smaller player ships like sloops should be able to easily outrun them anyhow. That's the key between Ark and Atlas; You can make a ship home and keep moving your shit. Big orgs have to pin you down and you can always just escape them. 

22 minutes ago, Percieval said:

You could know it in advance though. 

As for it though: I’m pretty sure we’re going to see ‘small company’ servers at some point along the way. For now you should either join a big company (some are recruiting) or look for a good private server. There have been lots of problems with setting up private servers but when those are solved we will see a lot more fun servers to hang around on. 

Joining big companies can be a problem from what I’ve encountered so far. They want you to literally live on the game. If not they’ll just boot you out. 

It’ll be fixed, just give it a bit. Land claims need to be saddled with some sort of upkeep cost as well as a limit based on Company membership and an exponential claim time curve that increases with each successive claim you try to make. That would solve the issue.