Jump to content

PSA to Xbox players regarding low FPS Read more... ×
Unable to gain experience points in Freeports? Read more... ×

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

buenas llevo desde las 11 am con la cria de tigre son las 0:00 pm y la primera cria me a pedido que la cuide una vez echo eso el contador se a reseteado a 8 h otra vez y la segunda cria no me deja darle los cuidados Foto creo que es ecesivo el tiempo de cria un 2 dias enteros de lante del ordenador solo para eso y si no se mueren las compañias pequeñas no podemos otra a la cria, alguna manera de acortar el tiempo?

 

 

good I've been since 11 am with the tiger breeding are 0:00 pm and the first breed asked me to take care once the counter is reset to 8 h again and the second breed does not let me give the  I think it is necessary to breed a full 2 days of the computer only for that and if the small companies do not die we can not breed another ,any way to shorten the time?

20190509235642_1.jpg

Edited by Siquica

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, Siquica said:

buenas llevo desde las 11 am con la cria de tigre son las 0:00 pm y la primera cria me a pedido que la cuide una vez echo eso el contador se a reseteado a 8 h otra vez y la segunda cria no me deja darle los cuidados Foto creo que es ecesivo el tiempo de cria un 2 dias enteros de lante del ordenador solo para eso y si no se mueren las compañias pequeñas no podemos otra a la cria, alguna manera de acortar el tiempo?

 

 

good I've been since 11 am with the tiger breeding are 0:00 pm and the first breed asked me to take care once the counter is reset to 8 h again and the second breed does not let me give the  I think it is necessary to breed a full 2 days of the computer only for that and if the small companies do not die we can not breed another ,any way to shorten the time?

20190509235642_1.jpg

I'm not sure to understand your message.
But there is no way to reduce time of breeding

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You dont need to cuddle the bear every 8 hours, that's for imprint the tiger, the person who use the tiger later get better stats when using that tiger. But that's a personal bonus, other company members dont receive that bonus. Imprint dont affect if the tiger live or die, is something extra.

Solo tienes que cuidar al oso hasta que llega a 10% después de eso el animal come del feeder por su propia cuenta, el cuddle ignoralo, es solo para tener mejores stats con el animal cuando la persona que cuido al tigre se monta en el. No afecta a otros miembros de la tribu.  Cuida las fogatas cuando es de noche la temperatura baja y de día sube.en mi isla con clima tropical basta con dejar 2 fogatas prendidas 24 horas y carne suficiente para que no se muera de hambre.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

 

8 minutes ago, Emanuel a said:

You dont need to cuddle the bear every 8 hours, that's for imprint the tiger, the person who use the tiger later get better stats when using that tiger. But that's a personal bonus, other company members dont receive that bonus. Imprint dont affect if the tiger live or die, is something extra.

Solo tienes que cuidar al oso hasta que llega a 10% después de eso el animal come del feeder por su propia cuenta, el cuddle ignoralo, es solo para tener mejores stats con el animal cuando la persona que cuido al tigre se monta en el. No afecta a otros miembros de la tribu.  Cuida las fogatas cuando es de noche la temperatura baja y de día sube.en mi isla con clima tropical basta con dejar 2 fogatas prendidas 24 horas y carne suficiente para que no se muera de hambre.

The bonus from imprinting isn't personnal.
It's a direct bonus to the statistic.
The personnal bonus is for the guy who "claim" the baby. Imprint % doesn't affect this bonus

Edited by globytheoldpirate

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, globytheoldpirate said:

 

The bonus from imprinting isn't personnal.
It's a direct bonus to the statistic.
The personnal bonus is for the guy who "claim" the baby. Imprint % doesn't affect this bonus

to explain this more clearly.

an imprint is a bump in stats. this is a generic % for every imprint you do stats go up. This is utilized just like any other tame

imprint bonus going from 0-100% confers a bonus to the rider of 0-30% bonus stats and resistance. the rider must be the one who claimed and imprinted. ((only the claimer can increase the imprint every 8 hours)) the higher that 0-100% is the higher that 0-30% bonus is. This is not for everyone, only the claimer.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
13 hours ago, mizunami said:

to explain this more clearly.

an imprint is a bump in stats. this is a generic % for every imprint you do stats go up. This is utilized just like any other tame

imprint bonus going from 0-100% confers a bonus to the rider of 0-30% bonus stats and resistance. the rider must be the one who claimed and imprinted. ((only the claimer can increase the imprint every 8 hours)) the higher that 0-100% is the higher that 0-30% bonus is. This is not for everyone, only the claimer.

Not sure if the rider bonus is affected by the impriting %
Theses doesn't work the same as Ark.

Tryied with twins, and it doesn't seems the rider bonus is affected on Atlas.
Need to do more try to be sure

Edited by globytheoldpirate

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Imprinting has 2 benefits, one is for anyone, the other is for rider.

Imprinting will raise the creature's health, weight, and melee by 0 - 20% depending on the final imprint of 0 - 100%. This affects the animal directly, regardless of rider.

Personal benefit for person who imprints: While the imprinted is riding that animal, the animal receives from 0 - 30% increased damage output, and from 0 - 30% reduced damage received. This part will not transfer to another rider.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
16 hours ago, globytheoldpirate said:

Not sure if the rider bonus is affected by the impriting %
Theses doesn't work the same as Ark.

Tryied with twins, and it doesn't seems the rider bonus is affected on Atlas.
Need to do more try to be sure

it is. please see my attached screen shots, here is 
1) Ragnar with 100% Imprint and 30% rider bonus.
https://gyazo.com/1d70636e5c7d7cbb31d728075a93f9d8
https://gyazo.com/bbb5978db739dec00fdffe2404453a05
2) Largatha with 80% Imprint and 24% rider bonus
https://gyazo.com/ca91bdb422e7086a284f61e40ad4afb2
https://gyazo.com/b0bbee5207b3b37af8edff241012442d

so it works exactly like ark

Edited by mizunami
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×