Chuffie

Please Let Us Respec Our Ships (One Time due to Large Cannon Change)

Please Let Us Respec Our Ships (One Time due to Large Cannon Change).

This was an incredibly game changing effect and for players on PVP servers it's literally life or death. It's bad enough that we were given no warning, which made us rush to make changes prior to combat phase starting for our island, but now we have ships that were built one way with a large cannon strategy that are now no longer viable because you can only fit 5 large cannons on a broadside (because every one of our brigs does not allow all 6 gun ports to have large cannons, on each side there's always one or two that it shows up as a red). 

I understand that the game is in early access and you guys are thinking of the long term, and I'm totally good with that even if I don't agree with how it was suddenly rolled out, but at least allow every ship a full respect so people can make a new strategy.

Us folks on PVP servers don't want a respec just 'cus, we are going to get attacked and have poor builds without this which will in turn cause us to lose ships, loot and perhaps even our islands. Please help.