Derfel

Solo companies information

So , I returned to pve recently since the wipe , created our old company in the hopes I could persuade my old friends to return , but sadly no dice.
they're waiting on the next wipe.

The question i now have is this

I have only ever been the only member of the company , so everything I built , ships etc were done by me and me alone , but technically belong to the company.
If I were to "leave" thus depopulating the company entirely what would happen to my stuff?
would it remain company property and become unavailable to anyone?
would it revert to me personally ?

I'm toying with trying to find an active company to join up with , but really don't want to have to rebuild everything from scratch again 😛

Thanks!

Edited by Derfel

Are you the company owner? If you are you can merge with another company and they would inherit everything owned with your company. Otherwise if you just leave the company you will lose everything.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Derfel said:

I'm toying with trying to find an active company to join up with , but really don't want to have to rebuild everything from scratch again 😛

If you are joining a new company chances are that you won't need to build since they may have everything ready. If you merge you get to keep the things as long as you select the "merge" option, if you have a ship you should be able to easily move it to the new location. 

If you play on EU PVE and want to keep your things while having some people to play with you can meet us a O3.

• Like 1

owner , creator , crafter and sole member since creation 😛

Its more not wanting to just rock up empty handed , plus i put a lot of work into my traveling base brig , and whilst losing it wouldnt be devastating , it also is hardly desireable

Thanks Cid , i'll consider it , im currently in d7 if i recall so be a fair sail

9 minutes ago, Derfel said:

Thanks Cid , i'll consider it , im currently in d7 if i recall so be a fair sail

If you are on D7 (EU PVE), you must know AZ then, he is an old friend of our, we used to live on D7 pre-wipe. We actually sailed from C7 to O3 to settle this island, we got distracted on our way to purchase some NPCs, got a new island, setup a new base, that was like 3 weeks ago..still we haven't purchased the NPCs xD

ahh i only started again last friday so not overly familier with people , pre wipe I was on ferhazy in E7 with the freaky mutants 😛

I can take a ship down and check O3 out

it in the frozen region?

Edited by Derfel

It is Eastern Tundra, we are planning on moving to a better island, we have 69 points right now, so we can afford something better. We are basically a group of people who plays soloish xD we all do our thing but we cooperate most of the times, we share the base, share resources, I do the shipbuilding, other guys do the taming, one does the farming, one is doing treasures and we jump in for the BPs. 

We are like 4 active, the rest join from time to time. 

that sounds great! im quite active atm so would be great to run with people who want to work together and maybe the odd group ship hunting as a crew 🙂

I will look at heading a boat up north to meet you , might be after work friday though as its a fair sail so I need to decide which ship to take