Sign in to follow this  
Elena

Essence discovery disappeared after server crash

Posted (edited)

After getting all the power stones and beating Kraken we went and tried to get the Essence in Deep Trenches of D12. Everything went well. I got it as well as my teammate. But on our way to the ship (we were in submarines) server crushed. And rolled back. And descovery as well as points were gone. Now i have power stone ligthen as it WAS activated with essence. But nothing written in list of discoveries for d12 anymore. Whilst my teammate is ok. 

Question - will it bring me any problem while defeating second stronger Kraken. 

And any quests that will follow. 

and i realy do want my 80 dicovery points (two level cap) back.

Edited by Elena

ELENA - this EXACT same thing just happened to me. Did you get an answer to your question? Any info?

The same-ish thing happened to me too - except that with me it was a power stone.  I got my sixth power stone, and within three minutes the server was reset for an update.  After the update I still had the power stone but NO discovery points for it; my level is still capped at 68 - with exactly the same number of discovery points as before the power stone!  I'm glad I've gottent the stone but it's a bit of a pain to lose those discovery points...!

You can use admin commands to spawn Essences and, I bet, Power Stones too, but you can't get back the Discovery Points. I restarted from scratch. Next time I get a Stone or Essence, I'll log out to Main Menu as soon as possible to save my progress.