DeBruns

fastest way to farm mythos

hi ppl 

what is the fastest way to farm mythos?

we tried cyclops but a balista didnt make so much damage like pre wipe ( eye hit) 

what is ur ways?

Just now, DeBruns said:

hi ppl 

what is the fastest way to farm mythos?

we tried cyclops but a balista didnt make so much damage like pre wipe ( eye hit) 

what is ur ways?

Cyclops still are decent, but also gorgons, and other top end creatures. Remember end game is Mythos so it should not be easy to farm.

• Like 1

Cyclops, Hydra, Dragon, Fire Elemental, Gorgon
They are all good !

I prefer Fire Elemental, as I live in H5 ^^
Dunno about golem, did someone ever tried them ?

4 minutes ago, globytheoldpirate said:

Cyclops, Hydra, Dragon, Fire Elemental, Gorgon
They are all good !

I prefer Fire Elemental, as I live in H5 ^^
Dunno about golem, did someone ever tried them ?

Would you recommend a good setup for those? its un official i speak of so it wont matter too much for hints.

Cyclops ballista in eyes
Hydra ballista in head (or big canons, lead it to water then fire)
Fire Elemental same methods as hydra but with swivels
Gorgon, fire a lot with rifle
Dragon, same as gorgon ^^

2 minutes ago, globytheoldpirate said:

Cyclops ballista in eyes
Hydra ballista in head (or big canons, lead it to water then fire)
Fire Elemental same methods as hydra but with swivels
Gorgon, fire a lot with rifle
Dragon, same as gorgon ^^

Cyclops are completely different then the older school eye kills. If you use 4 balistic weapons off the back of a boat and drag them into the water, it would do approx 49-70 damage then approx 5-8 rounds later it would land a eye shot for 1300+ damage. YOu miss a few times, however with 2 people i would like to try one person using it to hit the eyes.

Thank you for the others. The hydra i tried to pull to the water i think in c6 zone, and it went right back to its location. Maybe i didn't do it right. I used just arggo tagging not actually hitting it.

1 hour ago, Sneakydude said:

Cyclops are completely different then the older school eye kills. If you use 4 balistic weapons off the back of a boat and drag them into the water, it would do approx 49-70 damage then approx 5-8 rounds later it would land a eye shot for 1300+ damage. YOu miss a few times, however with 2 people i would like to try one person using it to hit the eyes.

Thank you for the others. The hydra i tried to pull to the water i think in c6 zone, and it went right back to its location. Maybe i didn't do it right. I used just arggo tagging not actually hitting it.

Helps having a couple people along for the ride to take turns shooting the hydra with carbines.  Once it gets to the beach someone on the boat shoots it with a carbine and pulls it into the water.  Boat does the rest. 

Oh and don't bring high end rifles and bring extras.  🙂

Edited by DocHolliday
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, DocHolliday said:

Helps having a couple people along for the ride to take turns shooting the hydra with carbines.  Once it gets to the beach someone on the boat shoots it with a carbine and pulls it into the water.  Boat does the rest. 

Oh and don't bring high end rifles and bring extras.  🙂

Thanks Doc, ill give that a try.

4 hours ago, Sneakydude said:

Gotta tag it for it to follow, we kited c6 hydra through the water last week, but if you die it will reset, helpful with a few people to tag from a boat and make the sacrifice lol

easier but slower is to put 3 bears on follow neutral hit a yeti gangrape him with the 4 bears and rinse and repeat 5 to 10 mythos per yeti and with 4 bears you can kill 10 yeti in 5 minutes more even, plus its fun watching the bears fight over the yeti just make sure you dont hit an alpha yeti lol

and i wonder if its that much slower cause you can waste alot of time setting up a cyclops or other big mythos kill, while with yetis as soon as you hit shore they drop like flies.

Bear Army FTW!!

Edited by Remo

The ballista to the eye should be reinstated.  Hitting that small eye with a ballista is not exactly automatic.  It wasn't broken, so it should not have been fixed.  "the big problem" I see, once again, is that there does need to be servers for small companies, and servers for large companies, and megas should not ruin that by invading the small company servers.  When the Megas made it clear that they were going to Colonies, for the rules, the Devs should have altered what Empires would have for rules, to suit them.  Then, the Devs should have made the mechanics such that you could not play on both.  Players should not ruin games, with their selfishness.  With servers for small companies, and servers for large companies, these things can be properly balanced.  In a large company server, things can be made more difficult, and doing so adds challenges for the larger companies.  A game without challenges...reasonable challenges...is a boring game.  At the same time, a game that is properly balanced for large companies, will be too difficult for small companies.

Edited by Captain Jack Shadow

11 hours ago, Emanuel a said:

What ammo do you recommend for the swivel? Killing fire elementals

The cannister shot !
It's kinda special, but sometimes you will do like 30 dmg, and some time 800+
Looks like there is a "stun" system, which when is stun, the elemental take like 20x more damage, but dunno how to do that, pretty random for now, I keep looking.

Be careful of his fire, he can burn your entire crew ship in one or two shot.
I usually lost 3 to 5 crew members every 3 elementals ^^

5 hours ago, Remo said:

easier but slower is to put 3 bears on follow neutral hit a yeti gangrape him with the 4 bears and rinse and repeat 5 to 10 mythos per yeti and with 4 bears you can kill 10 yeti in 5 minutes more even, plus its fun watching the bears fight over the yeti just make sure you dont hit an alpha yeti lol

and i wonder if its that much slower cause you can waste alot of time setting up a cyclops or other big mythos kill, while with yetis as soon as you hit shore they drop like flies.

Bear Army FTW!!

Saddly yeti give pretty low mythos 😕
2 to 10, and ~60 for alpha.

While elemental give around 300 each time, and 2k for hydra ^^

Edited by globytheoldpirate
  • Thanks 1

11 hours ago, Sneakydude said:

Cyclops are still a good choice, harder than before (was really too easy before) but still safer than elemental, just need more ammo

On 5/8/2019 at 3:27 AM, globytheoldpirate said:

The cannister shot !
It's kinda special, but sometimes you will do like 30 dmg, and some time 800+
Looks like there is a "stun" system, which when is stun, the elemental take like 20x more damage, but dunno how to do that, pretty random for now, I keep looking.

Be careful of his fire, he can burn your entire crew ship in one or two shot.
I usually lost 3 to 5 crew members every 3 elementals ^^

Saddly yeti give pretty low mythos 😕
2 to 10, and ~60 for alpha.

While elemental give around 300 each time, and 2k for hydra ^^

yeah but can you solo those? nope, i get 300m in a couple of hours while taming 4+ lvl 30 bears that can easily be traded for 200m each solo,( obviously this is when everything goes right lol) just sayin, if you got the numbers for the big M boys great! our company certainly does, were a full company, i was just informing those that dont have 5 - 75 people to go do the big boys 🙂

Edited by Remo
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Remo said:

yeah but can you solo those? nope, i get 300m in a couple of hours while taming 4+ lvl 30 bears that can easily be traded for 200m each solo,( obviously this is when everything goes right lol) just sayin, if you got the numbers for the big M boys great! our company certainly does, were a full company, i was just informing those that dont have 5 - 75 people to go do the big boys 🙂

I do the Fire Elemental solo 😄 
They are not easy, but got higher recompense than Yeti 🙂