Sign in to follow this  
Devcon559

Server down?

13 minutes ago, Devcon559 said:

Anyone else unable to connect to the game?

Same problem.

Wow, so they are doing this the day AFTER they said they are going to do it. And with zero notification. Then you have to go to freakin twitter to find out a damn thing...

27 minutes ago, Bovin said:

Wow, so they are doing this the day AFTER they said they are going to do it. And with zero notification. Then you have to go to freakin twitter to find out a damn thing...

No, they posted it on the top of the forums too. It appears in a big green bar at the top, although not sure if it's the same when viewing the forum on a mobile.

" Pathfinders, we're currently conducting a rolling maintenance on our NA servers. There will be downtime for some servers in batches to receive some hardware upgrades and they'll be brought online soon after. "

If you look when he posted that....5/6/19....that was yesterday.

I didn't pay attention to the date on the notice, all I paid attention to was that the notice appeared for the first time a short while ago on the forum, where it wasn't there before. Maybe the announcement on the forum was written yesterday therefore timestamped but published today.

Besides, the fact is the notice was posted on the forums, Twitter, and Discord, so not just Twitter. No idea about whether there were ingame notices tho.

I dont get why there is a webpage for atlas, devs post most info on twitter or other social media...

But not on the dam webpage

oh do you people not have anything else in your lives. shower, clean your clothes, step outside. its not the end of the world because the server is down for a bit.

3 hours ago, ButtPirate said:

oh do you people not have anything else in your lives. shower, clean your clothes, step outside. 

Woah woah woah! Let’s not get crazy. Baby steps man, baby steps. I’m perfectly capable of turning the game off, but showering? I just did that last month! Clean my clothes? Why? They don’t smell any worse than anything else around here. Step outside? Now you’ve gone too far. There’s like, plants and animals and stuff out there. I might be allergic. I mean I’m not sure because it’s been years since I went out there, but why take chances?

• Like 1