Sign in to follow this  
Odet Templar

Hunting the Fountain of Youth again

Hi all,

as im close to hit a age of 90 after the wipe it would be somehow helpfull to know when and where it shows up now.

Couldnt we get a sheet with times and locations up somewhere?. I play at EU so GMT would be nice.

It’s been constant at all locations before the wipe happened. C6 is pretty easy to run solo if you’d like.

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, Daemon Cross said:

It’s been constant at all locations before the wipe happened. C6 is pretty easy to run solo if you’d like.

is that the best one to do the naked solo run ?

• Like 1

3 hours ago, [GP] Guybrush Threepwood said:

M12 is also very easy to run solo naked. I'm 88 now so prepping my journey! Can't wait! :classic_biggrin:

and the great naked dash , it comes around so quick 

1 minute ago, UDO said:

and the great naked dash , it comes around so quick 

I was hoping it would be tonight but still 88. Guessing it will be tomorrow night, not sure how quick you age ingame. Best put my pants back on and wait for tomorrow. :classic_laugh:

• Haha 1

Wooo, sailed 1 grid over to reach the FoY. Parked up near the water line, swam along the edge, ran to the entrance, had a little tussle with some bats as I lost my bearings, then got to the bridge, crossed it, spammed E, then got devastated by bats. Respawned at my bed on my Schooner and went home a 20 year old again!

• Like 1

Made the Fountain Today, Wolf blocking Entrance, Tons of Bat and AoD was very funny. Just died Once, and now im Back to 20. L3 is the Grid. Soutwest part of the Island. Not more than 50m away from the Beach

my turn heading for the naked run as i type this 😕 trying my ,luck at h6 

patch note changes might make it easier 

yay im young again 

Edited by UDO

16 minutes ago, UDO said:

my turn heading for the naked run as i type this 😕 trying my ,luck at h6 

patch note changes might make it easier 

yay im young again 

H6 will be the one i'll be using, details please if you don't mind.

1 hour ago, Jack Shandy said:

H6 will be the one i'll be using, details please if you don't mind.

wasn't too bad few bats in the cave they didn't bother me , ran into cave went to the right followed it around there were some scorpions in the cave passage leading to the shrine 2 if i remember right ,ran past them over the bridge ,the shrine itself was clear of mobs , pretty good tbo ,

i might have got lucky as i ran it right after the update , 

Edited by UDO

Last night we spawned in at L12, bought a ramshackle sloop and buzzed over to M12. It was way better parking this time around and a lot less baddies. Made it the first time with no issues. Look for the zip lines inside the cave to make it even easier. 

28 minutes ago, Gomez Addams said:

Last night we spawned in at L12, bought a ramshackle sloop and buzzed over to M12. It was way better parking this time around and a lot less baddies. Made it the first time with no issues. Look for the zip lines inside the cave to make it even easier. 

i tried the zipline last night got ganked by millions of bats , today i took the tunnel route 

• Like 1

On 5/7/2019 at 1:12 PM, UDO said:

is that the best one to do the naked solo run ?

On 5/7/2019 at 1:12 PM, UDO said:

M12 is also a nice easy one

Edited by AntonyVW
Duplicated text

On 5/9/2019 at 3:27 PM, [GP] Guybrush Threepwood said:

I didn't even see the zipline on M12. I just ran straight to the entrance. I've bookmarked 5th June for my next naked run adventure!

I mis-calculated the next date, I turned 90 today. Instantly sailed to the FoY, ran in, rejuvenated, turned around, loads of stuff spawned, I managed to run out of the cave alive and back to my ship.

Look forward to the next visit 29-30th June!

• Haha 1

On 5/9/2019 at 3:32 PM, Gomez Addams said:

I agree. M12 is super easy. Made IT in first Run too. No zip lines needed.

On 6/3/2019 at 11:40 PM, [GP] Guybrush Threepwood said:

I mis-calculated the next date, I turned 90 today. Instantly sailed to the FoY, ran in, rejuvenated, turned around, loads of stuff spawned, I managed to run out of the cave alive and back to my ship.

Look forward to the next visit 29-30th June!

turned 90 yesterday , here we go again for buff 2 🙂 going to hit the same ruins again as i know the route and best way to get into cave without any issues 

young again 

Edited by UDO

I got lucky went to 07 no other ships were there camped and waited til morning did a naked run almost got to the entrance no animal blocking but a Teradactyl swooped me up and dropped me several times I died at the entrance... 2nd time was the charm made it to the entrance managed to dodge the elementals and surprisingly nothing spawned in the cave but bats located below the FOY.. what luck! I wanted to tour the cave after getting it.. but ran out instead didn't survive the Elementals this time but who cares lol.. 

Edited by Pseejunkie

Going to o7 for FoY is a heroic move. O7 is second to the desert cave with lions in it for me.