Sign in to follow this  
cpuman

suggestion Growth potion for sale at free ports

The idea I've had is for the crew dude that sells the respec food or the dude that sells the magic tokens to sell a temporary magic potion that when used on a tier 1 creature like a monkey/chicken/rabbit/(maybe)parrot to make it the size of like an ostrich or larger and you can ride it, making the generic saddle now not useless. You could have it setup where the monkey could climb surfaces so that its advantageous to have one when resource gathering for climbing to where those hard to get ores are, the chicken could give a battle buff (done for pure irony), Rabbit could be a very fast mount (no combat ability though), Parrot could give a temporary way to fly and could be used for scouting out islands for resources and enemy bases (also no combat ability and limited weight?).

Of course the potion would only last a short time (I guess 3 hours?) but could be sold for a more reasonable amount than the dragon token. I know the idea is silly but that's why I think its post worthy. I think it would be hilarious to see a giant chicken being rode into battle tossing out damage buffs.

• Like 1