Jump to content

WidowMaker

Admins/Dev Foundation Spamming

Recommended Posts

 

16 hours ago, Salty Jack said:

Learn to read potty mouth.... I just told you.... where you see the start of building elements with my name on them THAT IS MY BASE..... get over it.... you say I should build a bigger base.... Why ?.... My base is big enough already....

First off, Douche is derogatory, not dirty (it is allowed on broadcast TV). Second, if your base is big enough why are you spamming? No excuse will make what you are doing acceptable.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

You are right Ivan..... not everything has to be a fight.... we were playing peacefully in the area we chose to claim as our base.... William whom we did not know existed runs up and starts threatening my crew mate with blocking our ships (which he has admitted doing 2 times now (which behavior is also against the TOS)).... We were IN THE WRONG for retaliating by foundation spamming his building.... That is why we quickly removed them....

I am not being sarcastic when I say that if you are reading a construction element with my name on it you are in my base.....That is how I feel about it....

Answer me this.... A ticket was submitted.... Devs investigated (they certainly came and talked to me avatar to avatar).... I am not banned and my BASE has not been deleted..... now tell me again what I am doing wrong ?.... 

This game has another year and a half of development left to go.... You think there is no possibility of another claim system being implemented?.... It is my belief that the majority of PVE wants the old system back with the exception of water flags.... and a limit of the number of flags you can place.... 5 flags per being what I heard the most.... The way I see it  my crew mate and I each have 2 flags left for tameing pens....

I am done with you people.... I will respond no more.... All you haters in this thread are dismissed....

Edited by Salty Jack

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I love how Jack still gets my name wrong. 

Jack, you were given a warning, you weren't banned or dev wiped. Given another chance before action was taken, they were giving YOU the chance to rectify the situation. I love how you keep going back to the old claim system. Man move on, this the NEW system. Move to the present! 

And you know you can put down pillars hidden well to claim the parts you want to. There is NO need for the spamming you are doing. You're simply doing it because you are being a moron. Just switch over to the pillars out of sight, and make the island pretty again. Oh the the big gates blocking off areas.. can you remove those also? 

Good luck in game and happy sailing!

  ❤️ IVAH

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hmm,I just realized our Salty jack mentioned me  so many times. It seems like our Salty Jack got support form GM, well, I have to say that i did Say “ I don’t care about the foundation that have been placed , but don’t foundation spam near my base,otherwise I will block your boat” , i am not sure that is a threaten. It as same as “don’t park your car in front my door otherwise I will break you windows” ,isn’t it? And is there anything wrong when I didn’t get any answers from a foundation spam company? 

Anyway, my sentence hurts Salty Jack‘s company mate, I am so bad. It is really hurts. Let me take a guess , if i mean if , I did say something like “ hey , can you fXXX stop your work , keep away from my base and remove your dirty foundations and get the Fxxx oxx the island” I can’t even think what will happened, his dude will cry and insomnia maybe? 

From now , I am starting understand Salty Jack’s behavior, he got to take care off his baby. So plz stop make judgement, it's all my fault.

BTW, I also realized he pointed out I am blocking the treasure point. I am here to say If there is any treasure point in side my base , I will move my base I immediately. There’s no point to  build base in such a dangerous place. Moreover, if I see anyone  placed a sign in-front of my base and says “you are blocking the treasure point , i will remove my gate after I realize it , at least unlock my gate .

In addition , I have to say Salty Jack is really smart ,he can find many point to fight back and find a supported reason to explain Foundation spam!! Amazing. Guys I am a loser, the result is clear GM won’t ban foundation spammer in lawless area. Just move to another land when you near a foundation spammer, there are many clean land. Then, don’t be a foundation spammer if you hate this behavior, and also no need to block back. That’s just waste your material’s and time( my company spent plenty of time and mats to craft boat ,it is mean-less, we have to remove it or our company be removed  if they submit a ticket)

finally, it is only a game, how many years or hours can we play? Let’s enjoy our game.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/12/2019 at 4:30 PM, WidowMaker said:

Fonias, Yes we did the spamming on an island owned by NWO they blocked me from building on my area with spam so as I stated in a post in the begin of this thread, the only recourse we had was to spam them back to keep anyone from building on their island. This is sad and not what we wanted to do but I guess this must be the way the Admins want it handled. I reached out to the Admins for help then after no answer we said for every foundation or pillar we found blocking us we would add 100 to the Island they were on. And yes the Island is covered and it should not be this way but the admins or dev would not help out so what do you do. They should decay in 10 days and the ones on my island will remain from NWO. BTW I have found NWO has another Island and we have not placed any on it as of this date, but if they add one more to my area we will add to each and every Island they are on. NWO, act nice and we will, we all enjoy the game and hate it no one can build on it as designed. 

WIDOWMAKER I understand you have a problem with NWO and you did well that they could not build their island after what they did to you but now no longer reside on this island leaving the Foundation believe you have a problem with me and you do not let me build my base and you do to me that the WNO did to you I want to believe that there will be a solution to this issue and that the problem is not on GM but it is to the players.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/13/2019 at 5:51 AM, Salty Jack said:

You are right Ivan..... not everything has to be a fight.... we were playing peacefully in the area we chose to claim as our base.... William whom we did not know existed runs up and starts threatening my crew mate with blocking our ships (which he has admitted doing 2 times now (which behavior is also against the TOS)).... We were IN THE WRONG for retaliating by foundation spamming his building.... That is why we quickly removed them....

I am not being sarcastic when I say that if you are reading a construction element with my name on it you are in my base.....That is how I feel about it....

Answer me this.... A ticket was submitted.... Devs investigated (they certainly came and talked to me avatar to avatar).... I am not banned and my BASE has not been deleted..... now tell me again what I am doing wrong ?.... 

This game has another year and a half of development left to go.... You think there is no possibility of another claim system being implemented?.... It is my belief that the majority of PVE wants the old system back with the exception of water flags.... and a limit of the number of flags you can place.... 5 flags per being what I heard the most.... The way I see it  my crew mate and I each have 2 flags left for tameing pens....

I am done with you people.... I will respond no more.... All you haters in this thread are dismissed....

I don't believe many want that old system back it was awful. 

31 minutes ago, fonias said:

WIDOWMAKER I understand you have a problem with NWO and you did well that they could not build their island after what they did to you but now no longer reside on this island leaving the Foundation believe you have a problem with me and you do not let me build my base and you do to me that the WNO did to you I want to believe that there will be a solution to this issue and that the problem is not on GM but it is to the players.

Which island?

~Lotus

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/13/2019 at 1:40 PM, =MGC=Ranger said:

 

First off, Douche is derogatory, not dirty (it is allowed on broadcast TV). Second, if your base is big enough why are you spamming? No excuse will make what you are doing acceptable.

Did no one see 'Lucifer' ?

Detective Douche plays quite a prominent role in the first season!  Later on he becomes just 'Dan' though.

:classic_biggrin:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Vorxius said:

Did no one see 'Lucifer' ?

Detective Douche plays quite a prominent role in the first season!  Later on he becomes just 'Dan' though.

Yes I did and it is a fantastic show!!!!! Netflix picked it up and is keeping it going! 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Now its getting bad on player owned islands the spamming of foundations all over and for what reason this isnt a dinosaur taming game where you need a massive base to hide your crap. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wow... so some "donkey" looking folk placed all those foundations and have not been back in the game and if only to log in to prolong the decaying since. This looks like ARK allover. So I am assuming that the fix behind this was the placement of the flag to claim a large territory, the only problem is some are playing PvE where you can't place a flag and just build. 

What they need to do is to make sure that you can't place those foundations certain distance apart from a first placed foundation. Or a better solution would be to per ban people that do that. 🙂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/14/2019 at 4:09 PM, =MGC=Ranger said:

Yes I did and it is a fantastic show!!!!! Netflix picked it up and is keeping it going! 

Sorry just saw the response.  +1 to you sir, yeah it's a great show.  Love the characters, they really make it.

Can't appreciate it enough  😄

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/14/2019 at 11:06 AM, =MGC=Ranger said:

I had a Company called The Free Masons build a large boatyard Sideways right in front of my base and boat dock, now I cant get to my dock or base with my boat lol..Ridiculous. J11. 

 

I had something similar happen to me, although not quite as bad. I logged in one day to find someone had somehow placed a large shipyard so close to my base it was almost touching my small shipyard, and now I can't build my own large shipyard anywhere near my own base because "it is too close to an enemy foundation or gate".

Since that company has multiple large shipyards I asked them if they could tear it down or unlock it so I could use it since it isn't even being used. They refused to do either, very frustrating. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
On 6/13/2019 at 6:40 AM, =MGC=Ranger said:

 

First off, Douche is derogatory, not dirty (it is allowed on broadcast TV). Second, if your base is big enough why are you spamming? No excuse will make what you are doing acceptable.

an obnoxious or contemptible person (typically used of a man). Not really a bad meaning......

Edited by Luxfere
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Call that foundation spamming - pfft thats not spamming THIS iS:

17EA6F7039C5ACEFED0F4FD472AD4B5A0CB6B3B1

Some guy called Su showed up in a galleon this morning on this tiny Isle that me and another guy lives on its not a claimable isle and its not in lawless but it was a nice little place and now its just coverered completely in thatch foundations right up to all my buildings including shipyards, lighthouse etc. Tried to talk to him he just walked up to my face then walked away doesnt say a word, maybe not english, no idea.

62CC29F1C0D107D1F6B02C288601B24C62B30AF4

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This is the sort of thing that needs to be moderated on the Official Servers IMO. Jerks need to be warned and banned.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×