WidowMaker

Admins/Dev Foundation Spamming

This is a Great game but the foundation spamming needs to be addressed, one clan that has an island with a claim is also going around spamming other islands. This behavior will hurt the game if not stopped. The NWO has added 100's of foundations in the D7 area I am located in they were in some kind of grievance with another group on our island and now looks like they want to make it so you can not build or expand.

nwo.jpg

• Confused 1

What a bunch of idiots. Why does someone play on PvE and grief other players like this? 

Edited by Willard
  • Like 5

17 hours ago, WidowMaker said:

This is a Great game but the foundation spamming needs to be addressed, one clan that has an island with a claim is also going around spamming other islands. This behavior will hurt the game if not stopped. The NWO has added 100's of foundations in the D7 area I am located in they were in some kind of grievance with another group on our island and now looks like they want to make it so you can not build or expand.

nwo.jpg

Thank you for this thread.

This company settled a few days ago on our island. I was surprised about a few details. I demolished the door and found a bed which was renamed in 6 numbers. It was strange, but no reason for me to do some more action.

Lets see what happens in the future.

• Like 1

Well we had several people in chat arguing about being blocked in all around them. They live on the opposite island to me so I thought I would check it out to see what was going on over there, this is what I found, excessive?

ftblPyx.jpg

4MIYpfn.jpgM96OYfF.jpg

• Sad 3

If u Want to move to a not Spammed Island i could let u have Space on my companies Island if u Want to,we keep Care about foundation Spamming And such

I've seen people fo this to 57 point islands where they spam it, dont claim it cause they probably play solo, but they have the whole island and no one can do anything there.  

do devs take action for people spamming foundations?  We have a guy who just added more because he was asked to stop spamming them.

Ive run into lawless islands covered like this 9 days to remove the single foundation put a timer on it to 1 hour and it will stop 

That's where my base is  too and the spamming is  causing a lot of arguments,I think that if you own claimed land,your old lawless structures should have a faster decay timer.It might not stop the spamming but it might give non claim owners on lawless a reasonable chance to get there first.

Its interesting to See how both Systems lawless And claimed Islands Work the Same in both good And Bad Way. Saw Spammed Islands in lawless And claimed but also lawless Without spam And a friendlY neighborhood. And claimed Islands were living together works Fine.but for all previous Systems And coming ones its always the Players Who Either make it work or not

• Like 1

On 5/9/2019 at 6:38 PM, Whitehawk said:

That's where my base is  too and the spamming is  causing a lot of arguments,I think that if you own claimed land,your old lawless structures should have a faster decay timer.It might not stop the spamming but it might give non claim owners on lawless a reasonable chance to get there first.

They would need to fix claimed land or put a huge nerf on lawless for this.

~Lotus

• Like 2

You have idiots in lawless and claim lands.

Like this guy, who build a base around 2 billboards from us and then he said we would blocking his base. 

And yes, for me is foundation spam griefing as well, because you deny ressources from other people.

• Like 1

This is why people are forced to do the same thing, maybe not to this extent but to place foundations down to map your area before you build.

When I first arrived all I made was a little hut, this was when I first spawned after the wipe, I was the first on my island.

I noticed 2 others running around, looked out the door and they were placing foundations down, I knew it was going to be like last time so I had a choice to make, put foundations down myself to map an area for myself or wait to be boxed it.

This has a knock on effect, people are forced into doing it but there is certainly no excuse for spamming them all over the place as far as the eye can see. Maybe further down the line they will try the system of giving everyone a certain area with a claim flag or something again or change to having some certain limit.

I have noticed alot of demolish-able bases lately though, whether that is people leaving the game or people leaving the island I don't know.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Puppies4ever said:

And yes, for me is foundation spam griefing as well, because you deny ressources from other people.

Actually it is just the opposite, play much?

I was relieved to finally find a good island to build on after the wipe.  It was great until now.  Someone came over and just started building all sorts of spam foundations.  Then they started spamming shipyards too.  

10 hours ago, Nutcutt3r said:

Actually it is just the opposite, play much?

Since release. Nearly every day.

• Like 2

this thing need to be diseaper, that Ugla, unfaire ( imposibility to finish a Treasur Map because people block acces, and i forget a lot of thing 

It is bad. Hopefully they can do something like Ark and have a radius where other people can't build but doesn't block resources from spawning

Yep, he keeps spamming and spamming more and more, the Dev's will do nothing so I guess we need to spam back. Sad day for the game to have to feel this way

Here it is even worse. My island was taken over (previous owner was inactive) and the new owner spread over half the island foundations. He simply tore everything from the previous owner, no matter where it stood, and also tore down a building I'd just built because he's supposed to build there.

So Grapeshot, please tell me how I should deal with such antisocial players / companies. I see myself threatened here by their expansive style of play.

On this occasion I would like to thank you for the fact that we have the problems with the NA players because of your shitty release policy. I would like to renounce such players and their problems caused!

I had a Company called The Free Masons build a large boatyard Sideways right in front of my base and boat dock, now I cant get to my dock or base with my boat lol..Ridiculous. J11. 

Edited by =MGC=Ranger

Oh wow. Yep that's the island where I live. These guys not only currently have the whole fort/village blocked off but had the entrance entirely walled off because he was in an argument with one of this neighbors who eventually gave up and stopped logging in there. Someone reported it and the devs took out the bay blockage but the fort is still all gated up. There's a discovery point in there too!