Sign in to follow this  
Leapdave

Stop adding content!

The masses aren't complaining that there is nothing to do, the game is fun as hell but we are complaining that things don't work right

Dont add giant lobsters next or space ships, just focus on making combat work well and giving us interesting choices for character development and tactics. Player conflicts, building ships and bases, and raising pets will never get old if the game works well... and then content creates itself

SELL US COSMETICS!! People will pay for fun skins. Don't sell them for game gold because that annoys others in their company (wasteful) and doesn't give the game devs any money (so you can hire some people to work on gameplay and server problems!)

Edited by Leapdave

I found very little logic and knowledge behind all of these concerns. They're definitely not short on money, if they were, they would be more concerned about current player numbers, which they aren't. Different people do different things and that is a fact for just about any game studio. But maybe you're right, we should definitely have the artist who are modeling the space ships stop and fix the lag. I agree there are many issues, but you're going to need to give some better feedback.

It's not about being short on money, it's about allowing yourself to make money by improving the game in good ways.

1 hour ago, Nex said:

you're going to need to give some better feedback.

Stop throwing more content that doesn't work great at us, make it work great. That's the feedback... what would "better" feedback look like to you? A majority of people I know in this game say they would buy cosmetics. And everyone I know who plays this game says the game needs to work better

None of the people I know who play this game say there's not enough to do.