Sign in to follow this  
kolonelu

Latency problem !?

From the very first hours of the day, after the last update, you can not play on the EU PVE server, it's a lot of lag, from time to time the character stops, can not ride, nothing can be done, the characters make a step before and one back, the animals do not react when attacked, does anyone have this problem on the EU PVE server?
Where to check server latency? NOT SERVER PING, it's normal, 45-65 ms, but the character moves chaotically back and forth, any ideea?

I havent really had any latency problems on eu pve since the wipe, except that 1 day last week were everyone from the east coast US was having issues, could it be a problem with your isp?

Same issue here, usually If I jump to another server I will 255 ping, I need to restart the game a couple of times sometimes restart steam to make it work again, usually happens only after jumping to another grid. 

I am getting the same problems, the lag on our island is ridiculous, I mean it goes down to 2fps in parts and sometimes you can hardly move. I thought it might have been the buoys, deleted them all and the problem still persists.

I have never had this problem before before the wipe, some say it's the structures on our island but surely can't be that as i've been through loads of structures before wipe without problems. I've contacted Jat about it but no response.

It would be nice if it was fixed because bringing the ships in you don't know whether you're going to slam right into the side of something or not.

i only get this issue when im surrounded by real busy enviroments on land ect.....or if i have too many animals and items on my deck it can sometimes band about ect.

someone built a wonderfull massive fort in eu pve k8....but performance grinds to a slide show around it.

and my rig is no slouch and my net is over 50 gig...ping always seems fine.

the game dont like streaming too many assets clearly......ocs and netcode need more work methinks

We are in the L11 quadrant 21 players online but can not play at all, the characters move chaotically, we found that 46.251.238.34:5759 would be ip of this server, I do not know if anyone can confirm this, but at a simple ping are losses massive packets, and sometimes connection to the server falls