Sign in to follow this  
Leapdave

Feats suck

Feats are just warm garbage right now, and it feels like many "skill" choices are just there to fill up space. Add more fun feats instead and reduce the base cool downs and negative effects

intelligence: you can put 40 levels in it for 3x faster cooldowns... so you can use piercing arrow once every *minute* instead of 3 minutes? Cooooool (worthless)

mace slam: I've killed myself from exhaustion by using this. It takes forever, does no damage, and is basically a suicide to use solo

piercing arrow: does the same damage as a regular arrow shot vs a pig standing next to me? But can't move while doing it and 3 minute cool down?!

fists hard hit: most of the time it literally does nothing, makes the sound and then puts it on cooldown

sword whirlwind: little range, stuck in place, big cool down, if you are surrounded by creatures you are going to die, you will never be surrounded by players (they shoot you while moving around)

tames healing and damage: these are worth using... big surprise, the only thing effective in the game is tames, and feats are no exception