Dollie

Captain's Log 28: Man The Harpoons!

On 5/8/2019 at 10:55 PM, vaylain said:

Yep, I gotta agree with you on this one. The idea of a sophisticated, metal-crafted submarine is too steam-punk for me and if we are intelligent and skilled enough to build this kind of machinery, why are we still using pathetic and feeble, "wooden" boats?

Grapeshot, remove the silly submarine and please leave Steampunk crap out of this pirate game, we don't need any of it. Thank you.

I don’t mind the submarine in atlas personally. I think the fact the devs put the submarine behind a wall lend itself to lore pretty well. The golden age ruins are a lost advanced civilisation. Like dwemer in  the elder scrolls. The whole steampunk (pirate punk, whatever ng is pretty cool. I like some fantasy aspect of the game. Other wise we just have a pirate game.i  Played black wake for 100 hours and the game ended up being really predictable and kinda boring tbh.

i understand where you are coming from with your post and your concerns are valid. However, this seems to be the direction the devs are taking the game. 

3 minutes ago, Polar Express said:

I don’t mind the submarine in atlas personally. I think the fact the devs put the submarine behind a wall lend itself to lore pretty well. The golden age ruins are a lost advanced civilisation. Like dwemer in  the elder scrolls. The whole steampunk (pirate punk, whatever ng is pretty cool. I like some fantasy aspect of the game. Other wise we just have a pirate game.i  Played black wake for 100 hours and the game ended up being really predictable and kinda boring tbh.

i understand where you are coming from with your post and your concerns are valid. However, this seems to be the direction the devs are taking the game. 

Maybe the devs should work more on adding the features that they had originally promised such as magic, the "Tarot skill tree" first instead of adding in new content? I would much rather see this occur instead of the steampunk content...

Edited by vaylain
  • Like 1

12 hours ago, vaylain said:

Maybe the devs should work more on adding the features that they had originally promised such as magic, the "Tarot skill tree" first instead of adding in new content? I would much rather see this occur instead of the steampunk content...

That’s also a fair comment. I like the fantasy direction that magic will take the game in aswell. Anything is cool imo

Come on.. at least do this once a week.. there are so many problems with the game, there is so much feedback on reddit, steam, discord and here and yet you stay quiet.

PS: fix lag

3 hours ago, theviik said:

Come on.. at least do this once a week.. there are so many problems with the game, there is so much feedback on reddit, steam, discord and here and yet you stay quiet.

PS: fix lag

They stated the Captain's Log would be postponed until Monday. They are working on it.

@Jatheish Any chance we can get some more details on the skill tree ui changes before they're released? I assume we'll get a free reskill or log in to lvl 1 with all points returned.

I love seeing people complaining about a submarine its doesn't belong but yet they want magic lol that's funny. FYI  the first submarine was tested in 1620 pirates have been around since the 1500 all the way up to the 1820s it makes since that a submarine is in the game and submarines have been around longer than steam boats obviously, wood boats for this game makes since because you can be more creative 

One could say the Ancient Egyptians were using flying saucers 2600 BC to build their pyramids to  😉 

(ironically there is more evidence to suggest they did, than didn't)    hahaha  😄

1 hour ago, Vorxius said:

One could say the Ancient Egyptians were using flying saucers 2600 BC to build their pyramids to  😉 

(ironically there is more evidence to suggest they did, than didn't)    hahaha  😄

Ohhhhh, hey DEVs. If you are gonna leave out the originally intended Tarot tree, could we please add UFO's into this game then?

Thanks Much!

Edited by vaylain

Very nice work on the "Skill UI redesign". Looks so much better. I love it!