VAZGHOUL

I claim land with someone already have building on it , why i cant remove them?

I claim land , but there is building there  , why i cant remove them? 

the hours/timers  always refresh.    i mean to remove Pillars and floor spam

Edited by VAZGHOUL
  • Haha 1

because it has been there longer than 24hrs already , once something has been built for 24hrs it cannot be removed , even if the island changes hands 

if the timer is refreshing then the owner of the building is active and playing 

why would u want to remove them ? they were there before you ? they are entitled to build and play the game as much as you are 

Edited by UDO
  • Like 3
  • Confused 1

ok thanks for reply..  i put build company only. so they cant build anymore ?

Edited by VAZGHOUL

Anyone can build on your island regardless of the company only build option, you can just remove it in the first 24 hours of it being placed afterwards you're stuck with it if they're active.  

• Like 1

But don't be one of those land owners that just destroys everything without communicating with the players trying to make a home on your island.  Appreciate that some players want an exclusive island, but don't be one of the bad guys.

• Like 6

2 hours ago, VAZGHOUL said:

Can not stop anyone from building with any settings. Only can demo what is built in the 24 hour window. 

3 hours ago, VAZGHOUL said:

anyone can build anytime , the system was changed to stop behavior like yours ,stopping others from building where they want too , 

as islnd owner you will need to keep the island free from pillar and foundation spam etc you have 25hrs only after that the constructions cannot be removed 

additionally , the more settlers you have the cheaper the upkeep cost is 

Edited by UDO
  • Like 1

I would love active settlers.

I dunno why you would demo a place when the players are active. 

24hrs and they are safe until they become inactive. 

Man after reading this. Im so thankful I made the choice to go to lawless. I have sucha love/hate relationship with the new system. People like that are the reason I didn't wanna move to any settlement island. As the saying goes. One bad apple spoils the bunch.

• Like 4

It's unfortunate, we'd love another  settler. Miss having  a active server where everyone spoke before the wipe.

i started on an unclaimed island, built a nice base in 3 days then a chinese clan claimed the island and demolished my whole base despite some structures were older than 24h!

maybe they ve changed this stupid design or it was because the island was unclaimed but im 100% sure my base stood longer than 24h^^

4 hours ago, MesCaLiN said:

maybe they ve changed this stupid design or it was because the island was unclaimed but im 100% sure my base stood longer than 24h^^

Were you perhaps replacing pieces like going from Thatch -> Wood, if so then the new pieces could be considered under the 24hr period.

I do know that that haven't changed the system and it wasn't because the island was unclaimed, because when we claimed our island there were a few abandoned thatch traps spread around the island that were not demolishable and had to wait the entire 10-day period before they could be cleaned up.

14 hours ago, Sadie Blackhawk said:

Man after reading this. Im so thankful I made the choice to go to lawless. I have sucha love/hate relationship with the new system. People like that are the reason I didn't wanna move to any settlement island. As the saying goes. One bad apple spoils the bunch.

But at the sam time this are people that spam foundations all ower lawles so its the same =D it makes no diference if he claims a island or if he spams foundations

Yeah, I don't get why op would want to run off a settler. I know on our island, Virders, in I5, we welcome settlers. 

• Like 1

players like op are the reason i set up on a high point island as chances of being claimed at the moment are low set up where i wanted too and plenty of time for 24 hr timer to expire 

Again. Lawless for the Win. Never ever set a Foot on a Claimed Low Point Island.

They can farm all they want on Taxes, i will never do!

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Jorm said:

Again. Lawless for the Win. Never ever set a Foot on a Claimed Low Point Island.

They can farm all they want on Taxes, i will never do!

You know the taxes do not come out of what you farm in PVE, right? 

it's a shame people feel the need to go to lawless because of people like the op, it is by far the minority of settlement owners. if you talk to most people that own islands they would be happy for you to build on an island as long as you are not building over them or blocking resources.

• Like 1

Nice to finally see an example of someone protected by the new system, I guess it really does work. With mixed reports from people who got evicted, I was never quite sure if that was happening on old servers or new. Of course that person still is stuck with a bad landlord, but at least he has grandfathered protection against him.

• Like 3

10 hours ago, 8ball said:

You know the taxes do not come out of what you farm in PVE, right? 

Still not rewarding greedy people who were there before me. Never ever happening. Lawless for the win!

No Taxes= i farm there

Even 1% Tax = Never ever going there

Fuck greedy Landlords, Live the Lawless Life!

Edited by Jorm

2 hours ago, Jorm said:

Fuck greedy Landlords, Live the Lawless Life!

I really like the dynamics that develop here.  In my mind, there are chaotic pirate nests with wild construction in lawless areas and more ordered structures on the claims.  It's great and I hope the game will evolve as well.  Thanks to the game developers!   Keep it up!

20 minutes ago, Ameesa said:

I really like the dynamics that develop here.  In my mind, there are chaotic pirate nests with wild construction in lawless areas and more ordered structures on the claims.  It's great and I hope the game will evolve as well.  Thanks to the game developers!   Keep it up!

Yeah i would also like 10 Slaves who build my Ships with their Farming. And doing absolutly nothing seems fine!

6 minutes ago, Jorm said:

Yeah i would also like 10 Slaves who build my Ships with their Farming. And doing absolutly nothing seems fine!

You clearly don´t know what you are talking about. At all 😉 Get better in game, maybe then you will know what Settlement owner has to do in order to keep Settlement. Until then - stop embarassing yourself 🙂 

55 minutes ago, Willard said:

You clearly don´t know what you are talking about. At all 😉 Get better in game, maybe then you will know what Settlement owner has to do in order to keep Settlement. Until then - stop embarassing yourself 🙂 

Explain it to me, which advantage do i have to Build on a Settlement?

Hint: There is nothing!

Edited by Jorm