VAZGHOUL

I claim land with someone already have building on it , why i cant remove them?

I love my island(s), i dont delete span, bc nobody build on them anyway.

I welcome the gold the mappers leave. (I paid like 10 times more on other islands tho)

i can understand this..
we welcome settlers , however theres a company that used to live here , packed up and left the day we claimed , leaving a load of random crap around the beaches , we asked them nicely to remove them (just the random bits and floors not the base they had) but they ignored us..so yay...now we have to hope they dont play for 10 days to clean up our islands beach 😞

15 hours ago, zottel said:

Im Pretty sure you are overrating the 20% Ressources alot. True if someone farms 100k copper i get 20k of it, but i also cant Farm More Till the nodes respawn.

I get a lot more of certain resources than I could ever reasonably farm on my own during my limited playtime. I just passed 3 million hemp over and above what we could trade away, for example, and we haven't farmed any since week 1. On the other hand we only have 2 silk trees, so the bulk of what we get from them we farm ourselves when they are available.

Related trivia if anyone cares: bank/flag/resource stacks top out at 1/2 million per stack.

45 minutes ago, Sleepinator2000 said:

I get a lot more of certain resources than I could ever reasonably farm on my own during my limited playtime. I just passed 3 million hemp over and above what we could trade away, for example, and we haven't farmed any since week 1. On the other hand we only have 2 silk trees, so the bulk of what we get from them we farm ourselves when they are available.

Related trivia if anyone cares: bank/flag/resource stacks top out at 1/2 million per stack.

Yeah it depends on how many Ressources u Need. If u only Need 10 Metal a week the flag is awesome, but if u go through 200k a week like we do the flag wont help much.

On 6/11/2019 at 3:32 PM, zottel said:

Yeah it depends on how many Ressources u Need. If u only Need 10 Metal a week the flag is awesome, but if u go through 200k a week like we do the flag wont help much.

I can see that. I think the the current server population probably doesn't help in your case. If there were 20,000 folks active in the game and you had a suitably large island, I imagine you would have a lot of tenants pounding alot of metal nodes into your coffers all the time.

For my small group's needs, 3000 metal per week from our tiny island doesn't cover everything, but it makes a huge dent in the time we spend harvesting when we'd rather be adventuring, and there are a couple resources that we have built up such a reserve for that we will never have to even think about harvesting ever again.