Sign in to follow this  
Sevas

Inventory Item text

A few weeks ago I noticed a white text over all the inventory items I thought it was just something they added. Installed the game on new computer and the text is gone now. It isn't the toggle tooltips I'm talking about it's a white text overlay on any item in any inventory space. I can't for the life of me figure out how to turn it on and off. I've gone through every option from the game settings and spent time trying find anything about item text and I just can't . Has to be somewhere or maybe a .ini setting or something. Please help.

I thought that was controlled by one of the buttons on the UI (if you push 'i')... I accidentally clicked this off to, and worked hard to find it again.  There is a seperate toggle tooltips / hints tips type thing in the options that does something else, plus also there another one to toggle the ship controls...  found that the helpful control text covered the sextant buff map...   

Hope you find it!  I can do a screenshot later of what I'm going on about if still stuck and someone else doesn't get in before me.

Toggled eveything on or off matched it up with other game install , sitll nothing about to dig through the .ini file now.... why can't this be simple.