Efariam

Bear highest stat rolls lvl 30 wild

Hello everyone,

i was making some reasearch and was looking what could be the possible highest roles for weight, stamina, health and damage in a wild lvl 30 tamed bear.

i got no real answer, is there anyone that nows the values?

i will start my breeeding process today an i have several good bears to start  and wanted to compare there values to the highest possible roll in order too get the best outcome bevore i start with the second phase and get the mutation breeding process started.

best regards Efariam

So base stats can be found here.

https://atlas.gamepedia.com/Bear

The highest roll you could get would likely be 30 points in one stat(that's gonna be extremely unlikely and nearly impossible).  I would consider 140-160% a high melee and 600-800 high health(these are possible but I've not found may of them)

I've done some breeding, never resulted in a mutation no matter how many generations of inbreds were there so I'm skeptical that the system is actually in for that.  However you can definitely combine stats like in Ark to make a powerhouse of a bear, the one I ended up with before the wipe was around lvl 52 base from perfect tame parents(lvl 44s).

I would recommend not using campfires/grills for this like the gamepedia site says but instead to use wall hooks and hang a torch at them, saves space and can be controlled by a lever via pin code to allow for much better temperature control.

• Thanks 2

for my bears i got 2 feamls with 160% meelee and a male with 750 health and 2 Females with Stamina 950.

Thanks for the idea with the torches i will try it. its a good idea to control all of my breeding rooms at ones

I have had in my experience with max tames bears melee in the 130 range to be about the highest, and around 650 hp range since they can get food, oxygen, weight when you tame them is where you can lose out. I did manage to tame a 30 level female bear with great health and damage and weight. So I will be breeding her now to find male max level ...

We got a 29 with 167 melee, so it's just random what you can find, tame anything above 25 and check stats.

Got some bears yesterday with 1000 base stamina. Also found a bear today female wild level 27 before tame 815 base health. Still trying to hunt down a bear with 160 or more melee to breed some good bears. 140 is average melee anything 113  is low melee. Highest I've seen "pre 1.5" base melee 175 in a non alpha bear which was 1 in 50 of all my friend's bears

Edited by shoestatus@gmail.com

hello breeding brothers,

i got a melee 154.1 bear so far and i can confirm that there are mutations. some of my babies got 1 mutation on mothers fathers side.

my highest breed is 53 right now but i´m working on higher lvls^^

my bears have bad health and stamina so i think the other values must be pretty good?

H F O W T S M

656.3 5100 486 1121 3940.5 850 154.1

i´m interested in exchanging breeding bear, contact me.

• Like 2

There is a taming calculator Which Shows exactly how many Level a tame Spent into which Stat. But Basicly u could get 43 Level Spent into melee in Super rare cases,but thats nearly impossible. But that hells alot with breeding. We got bears with 220% melee After imprint. Everything Else about breeding is too complicated to Write  per cellhpone 😄

• Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, zottel said:

There is a taming calculator Which Shows exactly how many Level a tame Spent into which Stat. But Basicly u could get 43 Level Spent into melee in Super rare cases,but thats nearly impossible. But that hells alot with breeding. We got bears with 220% melee After imprint. Everything Else about breeding is too complicated to Write  per cellhpone 😄

Thanks, i will look to find that calculator =D it would be realy helpfull =D

Fairly simple way to look at it  

For every wild level there is 1 stat point given at random into 6 possible stats. So a level 30 bear could be...

5/5/5/5/5/5... or

15/3/3/3/3/3... or so on, it’s all random

if you are looking to breed super bears you need a bear with high stats in each category. So basically one with high health, one with high oxygen, one with high Stam, etc. 

when you start breeding the offspring can get either of its parent stats in each category. You want to try to pass on the high stat. Takes a lot of time and luck but eventually you can end up with some very high level bears. 

For example if you are able to find 6 bears with say 15 stats into each specific category, then successfully pass on those stats to get better and better bears you could end up with a 15/15/15/15/15/15 bear which would be level 90 when born. 

Edited by Meerkat
  • Thanks 2

11 hours ago, MesCaLiN said:

hello breeding brothers,

i got a melee 154.1 bear so far and i can confirm that there are mutations. some of my babies got 1 mutation on mothers fathers side.

my highest breed is 53 right now but i´m working on higher lvls^^

my bears have bad health and stamina so i think the other values must be pretty good?

H F O W T S M

656.3 5100 486 1121 3940.5 850 154.1

i´m interested in exchanging breeding bear, contact me.

Thanks for confirming mutations bred a couple of batches and didn't get any out of 14 baby bears but its good to know someone had some.

My levels are all over the place at the moment pre 1.5 it was a random level between the current level of parents. Now I'm getting lower levels than parents current levels which didn't happen before 1.5. something ive noticed while taming from a bear mount is looking at the damage they hit your bear with if its 13 or 14 they will have high 150% damage.

Edited by shoestatus@gmail.com

On 5/2/2019 at 9:39 PM, shoestatus@gmail.com said:

Got some bears yesterday with 1000 base stamina. Also found a bear today female wild level 27 before tame 815 base health. Still trying to hunt down a bear with 160 or more melee to breed some good bears. 140 is average melee anything 113  is low melee. Highest I've seen "pre 1.5" base melee 175 in a non alpha bear which was 1 in 50 of all my friend's bears

Hey Shoe, if you're on NA PvE we have a breed that is 170+ born, fully imprinted over 200 dmg - would love to mix and match with that stamina and health.

1 hour ago, Myk said:

Hey Shoe, if you're on NA PvE we have a breed that is 170+ born, fully imprinted over 200 dmg - would love to mix and match with that stamina and health.

I'm in EU PvE

I'm a bear breeder in NA PvE (D5). I'm willing to trade other breeders bears stat for stat. Also willing to buy bears with higher stats than what I have for my program =). Current high stats:

Health: 774.4

Food: 7200

Oxygen: 594

Weight: 1121 (currently lowest wild levels)

Stamina: 1100

Melee: 176.4%

All my breeders have no mutations as I'm still combining my stats. Melee only available for other equally high roll (15 wild levels+) in critical stats. Have an alternative melee stat of 167 ish available for lower improvements to my lines =).

Only looking for natural stats without mutations currently.

If interested DM me or sail through D5 asking for me.

Edited by CaerMortuus
Updated

Just to add a precision, gamepedia's info are wrong about stats, they took the same way Ark work, but they don't work the same.
You should not trust in gamepedia on Atlas for the moment, saddly his content is mainly wrong, people are adding shits into it 😞
Some example on a thousand, A level 1 animal have no point spent, he's 0 everywhere (where in Ark he would have spent 1 point somewhere (health, stamina, ..)), they don't spend/lost point into speed. Razortooths are breedable, etc..

Anyway, made a dododex like but for Atlas (have less fonctionnality, will add more in time)

https://globy.dev/animals

Edited by globytheoldpirate
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 5/3/2019 at 11:52 AM, shoestatus@gmail.com said:

My levels are all over the place at the moment pre 1.5 it was a random level between the current level of parents. Now I'm getting lower levels than parents current levels which didn't happen before 1.5. something ive noticed while taming from a bear mount is looking at the damage they hit your bear with if its 13 or 14 they will have high 150% damage.

Its the same as in Ark, the baby randomly gets from the parents, each stat.

So if the baby gets the worst of a bunch of stats, then his level is lower, because less points per stat.  Its unlikely, but always possible.

• Like 1