Sign in to follow this  
Master_Pain

Server Load Loop/Battleye Kick

I haven't seen any response to the bug report threads, so I figured I would post it over here and tag @Jatheish and @Dollie.

The servers are getting stuck in a load loop. Occasionally it will load in, but the character will be bugged, no inventory, no hotbar. After about 5 minutes, Battleye will kick as non-responsive. This has been happening since yesterday morning and seem to be affecting quite a few people. I know the people that I play with, or allies in the same areas are all affected, so could be server specific.

One of the bug report threads here:

Edited by Master_Pain

Yeah we are having the same problem.  Happening to everyone in our zone pretty much.  Have to have someone kill us and spawn at freeport, commit suicide and spawn back.

I deleted the Battle Eye folder, deleted Atlas_BE, verified files to re-acquire.  Logged in to exact same issue; but at least I can log in again instead of hanging at loading Primal_BP.  Died and found green world screen.  Set New Home server is random freeport.  Died again and spawned at bed.  Recovered Gear.

Fixed it.

Nope.  Five minutes later I get kicked by BE and issue recurs.

Edited by Eggo

We had one person that was getting the BE kick every 5-10 minutes.  We killed him, green screen, spawn in freeport then he hitched a ride back and now he stays connected.  Dunno if that chain of events helped or just a coincidence.  

It was before wipe on NA PVE.

It starts to bother, really again?

Come through the free port as advised DOC.

Jat is aware of this issue and they are actively investigating it.  Its causing our company and server grid neighbors a lot of problems.  Hopefully they isolate the cause and correct it today. 

Last time it happened to me it was because the server IP had changed. I changed it in a file and the issue went away.

Same issue for some of the people in our company as well. Would be nice to see the devs at least acknowledge this issue is under investigation.