If you open your Skills tab, you find the skills delineated with various colored lines and some appear with a shaded bar on the left side of the darkened image. The bar can be of varying heights. What do these colors and bars mean?  Some lines are white, some lines are blue and some lines are yellow.  The shaded bar on the left side of the image is always yellow.  I've searched Reddit, official and unofficial wikis, and find no information on these.  They don't seem to be intuitively obvious.

Apologies for not posting a ss to clarify this, as I haven't been able to resize it to an allowable size.

No responses?  Okay, devs, I'm pretty sure the players at large are pretty clueless about your Skills Tree design when it comes to colored lines and shaded bars.  Would you please add an explanation to the Official Wiki?  Thank you.

First, chill.

2h arent much time.

Second:

Maybe your question is so obvious to all other people that they dont have to ask this question.

And yes, the answer is so simple:

Blue: Learned skill

yellow: You can learn this skill

white: You can learn this skill but have to learn some other skills too to unlock this skill

black: not enough points to learn this shit or tree is locked

Edited by Introser

that wasn't what the OP was asking. He was asking about the shaded bar on the icon not the lines between them.

• Like 1

High light box in question, there are prerequisite skills to open said skill..

And the post above answered what the colors mean

• Like 1

The shaded bar on the left side of the skill shows how many prerequisites are known. If it's half full, you have half the prerequisites. If it's full, you know all the prerequisites and can learn that skill.

• Like 1