Sign in to follow this  
venomvv

Treasure map Bugs!

Dear developers! When you fix the appearance of mobs from the treasure cards and the very finding of these treasures ??? You swim for several servers, spend time on it, but in the end the treasure is somewhere in the textures or half of the mobs get stuck in the textures and you can’t get to them! Yesterday I tried to get these mobs in the same place three or four times, but without success! Then 4, then 2 remain in the textures and can not get them! Jamb of the last century, should be ashamed of this ... Pukan Bombit is unreal! Who in the subject will understand 🤣

Did huge run on the weekend, did 60 fine and journyman maps. Only one had one guy meshed, so i just despawned it. For one map i could not spawn the Mobs at all.

I've had one that was under and archway and inside the wall of the arch.  Checked above archway as well.  No dice.  Other than that its been pretty flawless. 

Havent had any issues with maps unless someone has a house on top of  the loot 

I'd been doing maps for a bit now and one thing I've noticed is there are white pillars in some areas. Maps seem to spawn on these - they look like antiquity wrecks - and it looks great.

Dev team, you should make maps spawn only on these to prevent us from needing to climb up a 300 foot scheer cliff with picks to fine them. I've had that happen on 3 of my 12 maps.