Highbinder

How to Claim Territory

I'm trying to figure out how to claim territory. We've sailed to multiple lawless islands only to get the message that you can't claim territory in a lawless region....so you can't claim territory in a freeport region obviously, but not a lawless region either??? Am I missing something here?

I just thought it would be fun to resurrect this. Looking forward to Season 4 with you nice folk. It’s nice to know some of our questions never get answers isn’t it?

Edited by Gomez Addams
  • Like 3

At time time you asked, the claim system was completely different.  Not only that, most people couldn't even claim a spawn in freeport to play at all.

On 12/26/2018 at 12:14 PM, Highbinder said:

I'm trying to figure out how to claim territory. We've sailed to multiple lawless islands only to get the message that you can't claim territory in a lawless region....so you can't claim territory in a freeport region obviously, but not a lawless region either??? Am I missing something here?

You're trying to figure it out? The devs have been trying to figure the game out for 2 years now without success. Freeports have been left empty for 2 years because they don't know what to do next, that's the problem when you only know Ark's coding and nothing else, they are scratching their heads all the time.

• Haha 2

I knew this would be fun. This post was made the week I started playing and as @DannyUK says, 2 years later and we don’t know the answer. Good times.

• Like 1

Let's not go around necroposting.
In this case we all know the claim system has changed dramatically since launch so the topic didn't need resurrecting.

Thank you.

• Sad 1