Tiily Mint

Shovel Resource Collection

So I have shovel resource collect at 60%, yet I get the same gold and the rest of my crew and only ever the minimum stated on the map...am I missing something?

Yes. The boost doesn’t refer to treasure map yields, which aren’t resources, but to resources dug up when using the shovel otherwise, like potatoes.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, boomervoncannon said:

Yes. The boost doesn’t refer to treasure map yields, which aren’t resources, but to resources dug up when using the shovel otherwise, like potatoes.

AKA: Utterly useless.

Grand, it'd be funny with the if you took the +60% from that and hand harvesting +60% to get. . . 2 salt, or 3 gold, or 2 earthworms per shovel.

Shoveling is a pain in the Ass.  Not enough resources for the time investment.  Only reason to shovel is for worms to tame a bird, dig water to fill jars, and dig treasure maps.  Would be more worth it if when you did get things like fiber, thatch, stone, salt, etc..you got the same amount you got from hitting a node with a tool.

it used to boost treasure map gold, not it does not. Im very disappointed on this change intended or not i don't know.

It appears to not be working correctly atm. You dig up the same amount of stuff even if you spec up to the 60% increase in dig yield. Submitted a Bug Report.

• Thanks 1

12 hours ago, Remo said:

skill up in piracy to boost treasure maps

There's nothing in piracy that boosts treasure maps.