Sign in to follow this  
Sneakydude

This pretty much lost me

1 hour ago, Sneakydude said:

whatever floats your 12 yr old boats lol...

/uninstalled good luck with development of the ark themed POS. kinda glad its off my tower to be honest.

Assumption that disagreeing parties are 12 year olds only serves to raise the question of your own maturity and whether you can handle the knowledge that other adults may have different views than your own. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, boomervoncannon said:

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Side note: @#% hits the Winterfell fan tonite. Betting pool on who/how many of your favorite characters don't make it out alive starts here. My money says Arya is the one who kills the Night King but like Golum falling into Mt Doom with the ring, takes one for the team. At this point if Tormund and Brienne don't get it on I'm pulling for the white walkers.

I'm expecting wholesale slaughter in the Crypt as the Night King works his mojo on a couple of thousand years-worth of Stark dead.  They keep saying "it'll be safe in the Crypt" FAR too many times.  😄

1 hour ago, Sneakydude said:

whatever floats your 12 yr old boats lol...

The most pitifully uninventive insult every failed forum warrior resorts to.  Kidults these days have no imagination whatsoever.

• Like 1

nice idea torpedoes will finish the job 😄 sink the game

oh wait it already done

• Like 1

On ‎4‎/‎27‎/‎2019 at 5:01 PM, Sneakydude said:

was told the wiki wasn't ran by the dev team at all, because if it was? it was listed as a pirate game. We had this conversation before when i brought that out.

Its just a version of ARK, advanced ware fare items added to the game. I was hoping the crabs and more tames where not a thing, but seeing this just made me sick...

Id rather invest in someone elses game now to be honest, going to finish off with a friend the existing client then poof i am outta here.

Fatorio here I come!

why not the girls love it, and maybe some dudes here in the forum aswell.