Kape22

Auto unlock submarine engram

Does anyone know if it's possible to automatically unlock the submarine engram for players? I just want the players on my server to be able to access all the content around it without having to fight the kraken. Any information would be extremely helpful. Thanks!

Thanks for the info.

However, I was more looking for any server settings I could change like in the initiative files. I know this was possible in ark to unlock engrams. Just curious if I can do a similar thing here. I personally, am not looking for any mods thank you.

Edited by Kape22

59 minutes ago, Kape22 said:

Thanks for the info.

However, I was more looking for any server settings I could change like in the initiative files. I know this was possible in ark to unlock engrams. Just curious if I can do a similar thing here. I personally, am not looking for any mods thank you.

It would be possible by giving the engram called Skill_ExploreTheDepths, using somethign like this in Game.ini:

EngramEntryAutoUnlocks=(EngramClassName="Skill_ExploreTheDepths_C",LevelToAutoUnlock=0) 

However, AFAIK you need to set bOnlyAllowSpecifiedEngrams=true and bAutoUnlockEngrams=true, which means you have to unlock all of the engrams with EngramEntryAutoUnlocks at different levels. I don't know of a way other than a console command (or mod) to unlock one specific engram.

See here for more info, using Ark:

https://survivetheark.com/index.php?/forums/topic/297355-how-to-make-it-so-you-auto-unlock-engrams-in-your-nitride-server/

Edited by Andargor