Sign in to follow this  
Luna Ravenstar

Switch between servers?

I have a character in a PVP official server that is a member of a company. I switched to an official PVE server and it made me create a new character. Can I switch back and forth between servers or if I go back to my original PVP server is my character gone and I have to create a new one?

Edited by Luna Ravenstar

Thx. What do I choose then? "Rejoin" takes me back to the PVE server. "Join New" and selecting the PVP one only lets me choose which Freeport to land on. It doesn't allow me to choose the island my character is on.

Rejoin puts you on server you last logged off from

New server, you can choose between the open servers you wanna play on 

31 minutes ago, Luna Ravenstar said:

Thx but what do I choose to switch between saved characters on different servers? Please see my original post above.

Click New server, select the server you want and pick a freeport... the game will load where you left off at and not the freeport.

A little confusing but it works.

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Luna Ravenstar said:

Thx but what do I choose to switch between saved characters on different servers? Please see my original post above.

You CAN play on all servers if you want to....  BUT you will not be able to play the same character on all 4 servers.  Each server you play on will have a unique avatar.  I think you were wondering if there was an ark kind of Pilon, where you can transfer across, unfortunately not in Atlas.  It prevents swarms of players griefing in, and leaving again.  But as above, the server will remember where you left off, so no worries flipping pvP and PvE at your leisure.

PS sorry I think i may have misinterpreted the question to...    Happy sailing.

Edited by Vorxius