Ameesa

battleye Stuck in K5 PVE EU - rejoin & interaction troubles + BattlEye not responding

Network: PVE EU
Grid: K5

Hi,

I sailed with the boat from J5 to K5:

Resulting in a Freeze

I have new connected.

Could sail a few yards.
3 Min kicked by Battle Eye "Reason not responding".

Rejoin ...
Resulting in a freeze in the loading screen

Join new Atlas PVP > Exit to Main Menu 
Join new Atlas PVE > Standing near my bed on the Ship

Can't use doors or cupboards. When you press "i", the character screen closes in 0.5 seconds, but I see my armor. 

The ship is not anchored. Ask for quick help, otherwise we'll lose several hours of progress, stuff and high bears.

Network Failure Message "You have been kicked by BettlEye. Reason "Client not responding". 

Does anyone have a solution?

Best regards

On 1/21/2019 at 11:57 PM, Najamal said:

Some People are not able to Rejoin the Game after  'Kicked by Battleye' , 'Game Crash' , 'Host Timeout'.

Symptoms afterwards:

-Only Freeport Servers are visible and joinable.

-If you join a freeport server you will spawn at your claim/ bed but are unable to interact with anything in the world.

-If you open your inventory, it will close itself shortly after.

-Open your Skills will crash the game.

-Open your Company tab will force a "Create a new Company".

-Some users where Forced to create a new Character while the old one still exists.

-Permanent '"Kicked by Battleye, Reason:Client not Responding".

Looks like this bug here .... 

On the EU PVP server I was now allowed to play for 30 minutes without any problems. On the EU PVE server in K5 I was not allowed to interact with anything on the ship and was kicked out after 5 minutes (see screenshot). I can't get to the upper deck because I can't open a door.  Otherwise I would try a suicide .... But don't think it will help against the kick ... 

Looks like the server for K5 is preventing the Battleye Connection .... 

network-failure.jpg

Running into something similar on NA PVP. Am unable to log into server I11. First couldn't interact with anything & now I'm unable to reconnect.

• Confused 1

I don't know what happened ... I played 30 minutes pvp and then tried it again pve. I spawned on the boat ... everything works again!

Jehaaaw 

Edited by Ameesa

I'm having the same problem on EU PVE K5 all day today. If I log in to PVP, then back, then kill myself and come back somewhere else, it works for a while (between 10 minutes and 2 hours), but then it comes back again. Please fix it.

• Sad 1

Game forever stuck at black loading screen , and when i managed to get into the game it crash instantly , having this very consistent now , PVE EU .

• Sad 1

Same thing started on 4-30-2015 PVE EU Whales Solitude and contuning to happen  region I6

All other servers are good

Edited by shinokaneac
  • Sad 1