Sign in to follow this  
George Catcher

1.5 PVE. Feedback. Suggestions and questions.

This will be long one : ))

ClxmiGO.jpg

31) - We have saddles for tames but anyway - have you ever saw and Elephant in to snowy tundra? It's pain to look at him - because he is totally naked walking through the snow (I'm not saying anything about this carpet covered like 20% of his body). What I'm trying to say - maybe some cosmetics covers to tames will be good, so we would turn our tames to different look and be able to protect elephant from snow (I know biomes doesn't affect tames at all, but anyway : ))

ClxmiGO.jpg

32) - It's pain right now to check which islands we did landfalls and which we didn't. Any signs on the map would be great.

ClxmiGO.jpg

33) - Dark Blue text on dark grey area is bad idea. I can barely reads what bp I've got.

DYQlr0F.jpg

ClxmiGO.jpg

34) - Now this is important. There is huge problems with UI Text. Sometimes I can't see if I need to repair my half-stairs because frame with text - off screen (so I need to look - where is this frame).

klOBlii.jpg

Sometimes text is hidden behind bottom icons:

4CcERzP.jpg

Some text behind direction scale of sextant buff:

3r3YLjB.jpg

My suggestion here - you should put text to chat-like window somewhere (below chat window for example) with auto-hide feature like chat. So no matter where your object - all information about it will appear it this window. It's better this way.

J1aTWcY.jpg

35) - You see long straight line down there?

TCIy2D4.jpg

It's the way HYDRA FUR armor, worn by crew, glitching like that. Happened with me twice today. Both with crew on stations (one - cannon, another one - sail). The way to fix it - is get close to crew member so LOD will turn to normal model (my guessing - it's somehow related to LOD of hydra fur armor).

J1aTWcY.jpg

36) - When I play repairment mini-game with my FEMALE pathfinder, she screams WOW like a woman when I success and do - uh-uh with bass male voice when I fail.

Before next one I wanna show you screenshot. Pretty cool and scary-epic, huh? 

x7mJWr2.jpg

ClxmiGO.jpg

37) - On the screen below these purples - what's left of them and some flotsam as well. I need to guess - which of them my loot, and which - just regular flotsam.

7vM734H.jpg

My point is - SotD's leftovers must looks different from those floating chests. Different colors in the night and different way they looks like. (I personally would love to see more shipwrecks style).

J1aTWcY.jpg

38) - cheat TP I15 -346262 -38752 11122

b21RG1D.jpg

I there. I fall there when suddenly my climbing pick didn't hit any walls. I cannot perform any action there. Climbing pick doesn't work. I cannot jump. I cannot seat or crouch. Stamina doesn't refill there. There is no way out. The only thing left for me now - is just to die, leave all my stuff there, stop my mission I was in the middle of and go to base to create new stuff.

P.S - the worst thing is THE PLACE is actually below discovery and mountain with crystals.

UPD: Just got some of my stuff back. I was keep jumping in to trap tying to lure my corpses. After another death, I found my corpse in to another part of island. You see how buggy the spot is!

0vcQKd2.jpg

Edited by George Catcher