Sign in to follow this  
Congo

Solo Play

Since the wipe announcement my brother stopped playing the game. I have to say, I haven't had more fun with this game ever. Anyone who is hating life in a large or even midsize company, do your own thing. I guarantee you wont be disappointed. I play the game in somewhat of an RP sense. I started a farm, am a hair shy of level 50 right now and can do just about everything besides maybe the super late game stuff 100% solo. There's always so much to do and keeping some friends nearby is always helpful. It does help Ive been around since the beginning so a lot of those companies know me already, but I will say this game is very enjoyable. I really wish they would find a way to be able to get AI to farm though. I think this would change the game in such a positive way. Make it so each player can only have so many AI farm. And tames are not allowed. I cant imagine it would be the most difficult thing to program considering RTS's have been doing it for 20 years.

Just my two cents, and some positivity on this board. Looks like a bitch fest most of the time :classic_laugh:

• Like 3

ui nice idea!
Well you could say npc's cost a bit of a gold value when they are farming resources?
But if you play alone I assume you're in lawless?

• Like 1

On 5/1/2019 at 9:02 AM, Gönndyr Meergold said:

ui nice idea!
Well you could say npc's cost a bit of a gold value when they are farming resources?
But if you play alone I assume you're in lawless?

Yep been there since the game launched. I play the game much differently. Also, I have been in the same spot since the last wipe. I play on PVP for the ability to if need be, but im friendly and help people from time to time.

I have also been enjoying solo in Lawless. I was in several companies of varying sizes before, ending with Dark Project Armada just before the wipe. Since the wipe I have just been hoboing in Tundra Lawless on EU PvP and it is great. 

I don't have much and some tit killed my two bears at the weekend but other than that life is quite pleasant. To be honest I rarely even hear from other players so it mostly feels like I am all alone in the world. Might not be what many people want but I have my little hut, my sloop (someone sank my Schooner before I even sailed it) and I am fairly happy with it.

On 4/25/2019 at 4:26 PM, Congo said:

Just my two cents, and some positivity on this board. Looks like a bitch fest most of the time :classic_laugh:

That's me, because i have been doing computer work for 30 years and when i see sloppy work, or bad directions of company policies i get frustrated.

So much potential in this game its not funny and its going the wrong direction, i see it and wonder what the heck are they doing. So yes its a bitch fest moment for many ppl left. Reddit explodes with it more then here by the looks of it.