Sign in to follow this  
Swift76

PVE Content

Would be awesome if while on the seas there's merchant ships, navy ships, pirates. Using anything from rafts upwards. The seas are and feel empty. 

Would give the opportunity to trade items and attack..

Being a "Atlas" pirates, exploration game it feels trade needs to be a feature also npc around ports etc that can be recruit ed  in to crew.

well you can hire npc to crew your ship, so you can stand and just be captain, but need gold for that and that i yet to find a decent way to gain

That's not answering at his post ...

He's talking about NPC ships, not NPC crew ... Why you're even talking about that ? It's not the subject !!

And i totaly agree with what you're saying, seas are EMPTY as fuck !! Nothing to do while sailing, useless to sail anyway since discovering and exploring is useless too, no way to do trades with NPC, they're just selling things to us ... Wich are impossible to buy because we got no gold (LOL)

Treasure maps are so rare than even in 40 hours and 15 hours sailing, didn't get any at all ~

NO MAN'S ATLAS.

• Like 1

i believe there is supposed to be ghost ships. Mercantile ships would be great and would provide incentive to raid VS grind mats.

There is nothing like that 😄

Welcome to man's seas or no man's atlas.

A big game, that will be empty very soon in PvE ~

Edited by HANABI

Seen a dolphin and a jellyfish but it does feel empty. Even the island feel lost and need some npc around. 

I'm not saying it should be easy to get gold but there should definitely be other means to get it. Though right now I don't know how to get. 

That should cater for both solo and large companies.