Sign in to follow this  
Captain Fatbeard

Looking for large Alliance (EU PVE)

Hi All,

We are looking for a large scale alliance on EU PVE, our company is around 20 strong and would like to team up with similar or larger companies for Kraken.

Thanks,

Oliver

hey my company is 9 members we are super active currently have 1 galleon but can easily build 3 more so we have people available for the Balista and repairing of the ships, havent started farming the powerstones yet but ive been attempting to form an unofficial alliance between many companies for getting diffrent stones and we all do the kraken together, doesnt matter the size of the company long as they can bring a galleon and keep it maintained and use balista for the tenticals 

I'm with Blackstorm Raiders, we have nearly 50 members and the big 122 point island in D5. I'll point our Guild LEader in the direction of this thread as we are always open to working with other groups.

Hello! Like True Sonja said, my company Blackstorm Raiders is willing to work with others. Feel free to message me about setting up any joint operations. You can add me on discord at Miekka#0545.

My brother and I are also looking at joining a bigger company, we have 2 brigs and one power stone already with a small island in N10

contact lotus lotus, we joined their alliance last night and killed the kraken 2.0 they have an outpost on I7