Sign in to follow this  
Dragonchampion

Would anyone like to come live with us?

I live on an island we named Aerie Peaks (WoW Reference) in NA PvE J-13. Easy access to temperate, tundra, and arctic, not to mention it's a High Desert which is pretty nice. The island isn't that bad, pretty big, and we'd love to see some people come and move in with us. We're actually trying to help some newbies to the game, plus the island has Parsley (cooking Herb), Tin, Giraffes, Rhinos, two types of fibers, and more.

If anyone would like to come and live with us, we'd really love to have neighbors!

NA PVE. Yesterday I sailed all day, visited about 10 islands.

How many settlers have I seen? 0 !!! 

You do something for a very long time, and then you lose everything because of bugs (.

Edited by Konvar

There's some sort of desync bug, I think. Also, I think settlers have to have a house built and be logged out on the island. I think. Not sure how it works.

People are settling.  My isle has 3 settlers in NA.  I own the same isle on EU.  8 settlers there.  What your isle offers is big.  My isle has every base resource, except salt.  That you can shovel for if you really wanted to.  On top of that the predator count is low, and its rattlesnakes, wolves, and bees.  All of which are very weak.