Jatheish

Vanishing Structure Pieces/Ceilings

5 hours ago, zottel said:

That bug should have the highest priority atm. People Are Losing structures And also bookshelf etc. On them

No, highest priority is getting money. This will only be fixed by another wipe. This game is becoming 1 big joke.  

Big sections of my base just... disappeared. This is awful, I just lost the most critical part that had my smithy, and resource box so I am going to have a hell of a time patching up before combat phase in less then an hour.

Please fix this. 😕

New Bitmap Image (3).jpg

12 hours ago, Maticus said:

CCC:

cheat TP K6 -38915 408830 5232

Is there any chance this could be restored?

Nop. Its a bug wich costed this game hundreds of players. 

Game needs full wipe to fix. 

Sad thing;

We allready tried so many times to get heard for this fix. Live on a boat till next wipe, no matter what GS says, this is an issue wich requires a clean slate.

Hey same problem for me and my company.

Disappaering Plattforms everywhere. Whenever we build new platforms now, the platforms that are very annoying disappear on another place again.  We thought that we had reached the limit of the possible platforms, but when we tried to demolish the platforms, they disappeared again. Meanwhile, we have huge holes in our base because of this problem and can not build properly.

cheat TP A9 217464 -179737 1785

BR

https://www.bilder-upload.eu/bild-ce2c14-1572691001.png.html

Edited by Zeinst

On 11/2/2019 at 11:38 AM, Zeinst said:

Hey same problem for me and my company.

Disappaering Plattforms everywhere. Whenever we build new platforms now, the platforms that are very annoying disappear on another place again.  We thought that we had reached the limit of the possible platforms, but when we tried to demolish the platforms, they disappeared again. Meanwhile, we have huge holes in our base because of this problem and can not build properly.

cheat TP A9 217464 -179737 1785

BR

https://www.bilder-upload.eu/bild-ce2c14-1572691001.png.html

Same as above, stop building. It only gets worse, go live on a boat.

A friend and I just started playing this game last week, been having a ton of fun, but we have had this bug take out a good chunk of our base already. We are playing on singleplayer/non-dedicated together. Is there any word on when this might get fixed? Have they mentioned anything about it?

On 11/1/2019 at 6:55 AM, Cpt.Yarrr said:

Game needs full wipe to fix. 

Considering that we have been through multiple full wipes since this bug started occurring, and that it begins occurring as soon as people start building large bases, this does not correlate to the mountains of data we have.

They've had 9 months of reproducible scenarios to investigate. They just need to dedicate an engineer to review the connectivity and support code and figure out where it fails in those scenarios. When they fix that code, they won't need a wipe to make it stop.

8 hours ago, Elliebird704 said:

A friend and I just started playing this game last week, been having a ton of fun, but we have had this bug take out a good chunk of our base already. We are playing on singleplayer/non-dedicated together. Is there any word on when this might get fixed? Have they mentioned anything about it?

They were investigating in February, they were looking into it in May, they were aware of it in July, they spent some time on it in September. 

It hasn't changed, I'll let you connect the dots.

17 hours ago, Sleepinator2000 said:

Considering that we have been through multiple full wipes since this bug started occurring, and that it begins occurring as soon as people start building large bases, this does not correlate to the mountains of data we have.

They've had 9 months of reproducible scenarios to investigate. They just need to dedicate an engineer to review the connectivity and support code and figure out where it fails in those scenarios. When they fix that code, they won't need a wipe to make it stop.

if*

This is not just an annoying bug it's a major game flaw, you build these elaborate bases take time to harvest and design bases for them to just disappear. The last update they had was to stop people from having to many allie animals/ Npcs on a boat lol. Don't you think this problem should be addressed with a little more urgentancy? 

On 11/26/2019 at 6:21 AM, Painlessgenie said:

This is not just an annoying bug it's a major game flaw, you build these elaborate bases take time to harvest and design bases for them to just disappear. The last update they had was to stop people from having to many allie animals/ Npcs on a boat lol. Don't you think this problem should be addressed with a little more urgentancy? 

Nop.

Were On PvE EU Official, I have recently come back to the game and whilst building a base over water with all the required supports i noticed that when deleting pieces other random pieces around the base would disappear, this is extremely frustrating as i have lost storage units that were placed on top of the sections that have randomly  disappeared.

my base is build over water on pillars and i have this problem too. i saw only walls and floors vanishing. so it can be anything?

This is by far the worse bug in Atlas. Getting tired of it at EU PVE E2.

It happens every time I delete a supporting structure far far away from the disappearing tile (which was obviously well supported by a closer foundation)