Sign in to follow this  
StefanKyle84

Players who never beat PowerStones Bosses steal the artifacts from those whom wasted hours to beat the boss and are killed into the powerstone caves !!! Its OUTRAGEOUS !!!

3 minutes ago, StefanKyle84 said:

Cooldown on PVE on anything (tools/weapons) is very stupid if you tell me along with the reloadin minigame and slowed animation on weapons which takes so much to reload a weapon that the enemy attack is very fast than your retard reload system. 😉  

The cooldown is there to prevent swap macro abuse which would effect PvE. The reload minigame is kinda dumb because it literally puts a halt to action in the game. Int used to have an effect on CDR and with lucky loader you could almost instantly reload every single time. I don't know if it still works that way because I don't really use guns except on leatherwings and cyclops. I would change the kill on the guardian to be a buff that only effects the specific island and persists through death. You would gain the buff by hitting E on the corpse of the guardian and only if you were in range of the kill. This would prevent people from zoning in to get the buff and also prevent people from just waiting in the cave for the buff. To me the powerstones need some work.

~Lotus

• Like 2

Artifact key should definitely be player bound. 

Edited by Willard
  • Like 1