Sign in to follow this  
StefanKyle84

Players who never beat PowerStones Bosses steal the artifacts from those whom wasted hours to beat the boss and are killed into the powerstone caves !!! Its OUTRAGEOUS !!!

Today we wasted at least 2 bloody hours to beat the god damn Dragon on H11 and we went back to the cave to get the powerstone.
After we've been killed so many bloody times by these creatures inside that f**** cave (where entire island's creature are gathering there to kill you and also the road to the cave which is same or worse than inside, where creatures are see you from miles away - this is a real madness made by the grapeshot Devs!!!) some player, while we were running back to get our stones, stolen our loot boxes and all our effort to get the powerstone for today was a real f***** waste of TIME made by you, DEVS of Grapesgot which camed with the idea of losing the stone from you after you die !!!! 

Thank you Grapeshot devs for this "ADVENTURE OF A LIFETIME" !!!!  I will uninstall this MOCKERY made by YOU to the PLAYERS / TESTERS of your EARLY ACCESS !!! 

You nerfed so fast tiny things like killing a stone/fire golem with ballista and cannons BUT you never tried to lower the NIGHTMARE from POWER STONES ISLANDS !!! 
You nerfed so many useless things on this game because of this toxic community of kids with no games culture ("the game is too easy, please nerf it more!" <-> thanks for listening so fast these ret**** ) BUT you broke the constructions and many other major things that were working before all these nerfs. 

THANK YOU AGAIN FOR WASTING OUR NERVES AND BRING TO US THE MOST "ADVENTURE OF A LIFETIME" !!! A REAL ADVENTURE OF MAKING NERVES WITHIN THIS MOCKERY YOU BROUGHT TO US !!! 

A GAME MUST BE FUN, ENJOYABLE, RELAXING AND CHALLEGING !!! THIS IS A MOCKERY, NOT A CHALLENGE !!! 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

I would respond but I assume the OP is probably suffered a fatal aneurysm shortly after posting this. 

• Like 1

2 hours really isnt that much tbh. Loosing a breeded tame After 2 days beein Awake to a lvl 1 be just because u went to the Toilett is outrages.

try waiting around for the ghost ship....... those are some hours of wasted time.

Sounds like you spent some time enjoying the game and doing the content but your letting some random player ruin it for you.

I don’t believe you’ll uninstall the game over losing your loot this one time, those of us who have been playing since release have lost everything but we are still here, keep in mind that your playing to have fun, so what if you have lost a few hours, we all lost a couple months when the wipe happened.

Don’t let something so minor ruin what could be a lasting experience for you.

• Like 3

I was going to find a sensible reply to this thread, but realised I'm too tanked up on class-A and only seeing kaleidoscope shapes, whilst walking like a drunken' sailor.

Lucy in the Sky with diamonds..... man....

• Haha 1

Relax, Everything is working as intended or you could use the excuse that its early access, depends what fanboy you are.   However don't ever think that grapedrank made a mistake that's heresy on these forums.   I prefer the classic jedi mind trick, "These aren't the bugs and design flaws your looking for..."

Please move along....

I agree with Stefan, this is not a game, is social experiment, power stones islands ? FULL OF SHIT, full of pain, devs without imagination, spawn random creatures who kill you one shoot and thats all.no lore, no story, no nothing,just run and die, and if they dont change something in this game, more people will leave it 

people don't need kill boss,
just waiting in cave and grab dead body steal Artifact Key to touch :classic_rolleyes:

On 4/24/2019 at 1:00 PM, StefanKyle84 said:

Today we wasted at least 2 bloody hours to beat the god damn Dragon on H11 and we went back to the cave to get the powerstone.
After we've been killed so many bloody times by these creatures inside that f**** cave (where entire island's creature are gathering there to kill you and also the road to the cave which is same or worse than inside, where creatures are see you from miles away - this is a real madness made by the grapeshot Devs!!!) some player, while we were running back to get our stones, stolen our loot boxes and all our effort to get the powerstone for today was a real f***** waste of TIME made by you, DEVS of Grapesgot which camed with the idea of losing the stone from you after you die !!!! 

Thank you Grapeshot devs for this "ADVENTURE OF A LIFETIME" !!!!  I will uninstall this MOCKERY made by YOU to the PLAYERS / TESTERS of your EARLY ACCESS !!! 

You nerfed so fast tiny things like killing a stone/fire golem with ballista and cannons BUT you never tried to lower the NIGHTMARE from POWER STONES ISLANDS !!! 
You nerfed so many useless things on this game because of this toxic community of kids with no games culture ("the game is too easy, please nerf it more!" <-> thanks for listening so fast these ret**** ) BUT you broke the constructions and many other major things that were working before all these nerfs. 

THANK YOU AGAIN FOR WASTING OUR NERVES AND BRING TO US THE MOST "ADVENTURE OF A LIFETIME" !!! A REAL ADVENTURE OF MAKING NERVES WITHIN THIS MOCKERY YOU BROUGHT TO US !!! 

A GAME MUST BE FUN, ENJOYABLE, RELAXING AND CHALLEGING !!! THIS IS A MOCKERY, NOT A CHALLENGE !!! 

It is a beta test i thought you figured that out...

Why people here can not see his point but only bash for his attitude?

Artefacts not beeing acc bound is a problem in PVE. People seems to enjoy staying on GAR for a chance to grab one off of an unlucky guy.

Fighting Hydra/Dragon is a huge time investment for smaller clans. When you are the only one in the group not getting the PS, good luck doing it again.

Dealing with grifers just waiting to invalidate your time investment is not ok on PVE.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I do think they should be soulbound and I also think the mobs on those islands could do with a real aggro radius nerf.

@KUMMBA

They bash my attitude because they agree with these thefts and like this idea. These are the people nowadays, they throw stones at you if you break their tricks done to other people on which earn "free money" but otherwise if the wheel goes against them they yell and give negative reviews => shitty people. 

Yes, the non bounding Artifacts stones are a real problem on PVE servers and this has to be fixed by the Devs otherwise this is no PVE gameplay but RUST gameplay,!

When people capture lots of flags based on thefts, when Devs warn all about wipe, this shitty people yell at the Devs that the idea is wrong because after the wipe they wouldn't have been so "Conquerors" over all players. Again the community of griefers and shit people couldn't agree with the changes due to the much more fair system. 

I care less about these kind of people on forums so my statement stays regarding their specimens. 

On 4/30/2019 at 8:00 AM, [GP] Guybrush Threepwood said:

Although this is something that is frowned upon in PvE, they are actually acting like thieving pirates. I'd be annoyed if it happened to me, but technically it's still PvE in many ways.

What the problem is that in pve you can’t kill a thieving pirate so allowing someone to steal off the corpse of another player is not pve. That is pvp gameplay. Keep in mind the person looting the key off of another player is not playing against the environment, they are exploiting a pve game flaw.

2 hours ago, Daemon Cross said:

What the problem is that in pve you can’t kill a thieving pirate so allowing someone to steal off the corpse of another player is not pve. That is pvp gameplay. Keep in mind the person looting the key off of another player is not playing against the environment, they are exploiting a pve game flaw.

I don't think players can steal off of corpses actually, however, loot bags are probably different. I'm sure it could easily be fixed so that bags act the same as corpses.

On 4/24/2019 at 8:00 PM, StefanKyle84 said:

some player, while we were running back to get our stones, stolen our loot boxes and all our effort to get the powerstone for today was a real f***** waste of TIME made by you, DEVS of Grapesgot

Whilst I feel your pain, it happens in real life to.

Whilst I'm at work, busy, after spent the majority of my first 25 years studying hard, earning degrees and then another 12 years working hard to earn and achieve a good, nicely paid position at work...  I'm Taxed 60% of my earnings, so that someone that has no intention of working can live a luxurious life, doing what the heck they like with who the heck they like, with an income of HALF my net income, and NONE of my expenses.

So, you worked hard to get the stones, and, some free-loader looted your corpse, took what you earned, and left you picking up the pieces?  Yep.  That's how I feel every day 😞

The only difference is Grapeshot could do something about that.  The tax office, on the other hand shove their middle finger in my face.

Don't worry guys, I'll be back to myself after this very strong coffee lol.  :classic_blush:

• Like 2

I asked questions about this on the live stream questions panel.

https://www.playatlas.com/index.php?/forums/topic/70959-developer-live-stream-qa-deadline-1st-of-may/&page=2&tab=comments#comment-356262

Basically elementals are the only real threats on powerstone islands if they were to make them killable you could actually clear the islands in a non-cancerous way with the exception of the damn drake which flys all over the place like an adhd kid on a sugar rush. It is still killable in about 15 minutes on foot with carbines if you don't miss a crapload. Fire as a mechanic could use a good nerf in PvE aswell cause basically anything that hits you with fire is most likely going to kill you. 4 people can clear the island with some teamwork and good bears until the damn elementals that have no weakness because they removed the PvE weakness to balance PvP without giving us a new way to kill them. 😕

~Lotus

• Like 3

RIGHT, sorry about earlier.  I'm not me when I haven't had my snickers COFFEE.