Sign in to follow this  
NikyMikyMouse

Official server EU PVE - join problem

Hey, I have a problem. I'm playing with my bf in one room at one internet and we were playing yesterday in EU PVE...and everything was okay. But after some hours it didn't work. We can't join none of official servers. EU PVE isn't working for us. But EU PVP and NA PVP, PVE....works. And unoff. servers works too. Do you know, where can be problem? Why we can't play now on off EU PVE? My brother in the same village can join EU PVE as yesterday.... 

• Like 2

I was playing yesterday and after dying I got kicked out on the EU PVE server. For 24 hours now I've tried to get back in. Non of the map squares update for me anymore, the freeports look half empty and I get the host lost connection every time. I even re installed the game and rebooted my internet. But I can get on the EU PVP no problem. And on both NU servers. But I was in a group of friends on PVE so want to go back on there. I've lost my character now which I played with all day xmas eve. Just want to get back on and play again.

at1.jpg_large

at2.jpg_large

• Like 2

I believe I have the same problem. I tried to set G7 as my new home port after I died. And Now I cannot join the EU PVE cluster at all. Even trying to select Join New Atlas and then selecting anywhere on the EU PVE server causes me to get a connection timeout and cannot join at all.

• Like 2

would be very nice if sometimes one of atlas would report what that is a problem can not be that many people no longer on the eu pve server on it but other players come on it can irgent where not be right

• Like 1

customer service here is absent,just some guy on Twitter saying thing and pretending there are some minor bugs

• Like 2

if devs are paid for the hours that servers are actually working they would be living under a bridge and eating at foodbanks

17% discount is no cure for the irritation caused

• Haha 1

Many hours dying and starting over gain, die to connections issues to servers, like transfers and actually connectivity. Lost characters in transfer, lost characters after death cos couldn't spawn on my bed, couldn't join any server at all. Freeports seems broke somehow, setting home server does nothing, it selects at random, even then if your lucky enough to get back in, your a fresh toon. All this on EU PVE, but I'm seeing PVP, NA PVE/PVP are ez to join 

all other servers eu-pvp, na-pve na-pvp go with me only the eu-pve server does not want to and I have on eu-pvp already started 4 times irgent when it is enough time with each time to start again and dan every time this join timout and if you should go it's all gone and things are just gone

I even had the problem with the g7 when I wanted to h7 he hangs in the middle of the sector the floss to get over to h7 could no longer on my bed and everything was gone