zottel

Mega update may? Another wipe?

On 4/25/2019 at 6:07 AM, Dollie said:

Apologies in advance as I don't currently have the time to read all of the posts in this thread and respond to each but I'd like to share my related post from the Discord to give you all some clarity on this issue sooner rather than later, and, hopefully put you at ease.  

maypatch.png

so how do you plan to add the new islands, did you leave some space some weeks ago for the new ones or do you move some islands, last one could be a wipe, right?

That is still a potential, while technically adding islands is not cause for a wipe - moving other islands out of the way to accommodate a better island layout or biome replacements certainly is - that is one of the reasons they wiped last time.

I for one would like to hear how they plan to add a new biome without a wipe because the only way to do that is to wipe grids unless they plan atlas south or east expansion which loses the north/south east/west atlas organization they have now.

Whew! My company and I were really worried about this and it was halting our making any major  decisions; glad this has been cleared up! Thank you!