Coldpaws

Porting items from ark->atlas

I love this game but, I would rather the scuba gear, from ark over the dive suit how would I go about porting it from ark to atlas

• Like 1

You are asking for alot of SSD space.  While I'm certain its possible, to have both dev kits, both games is about 500GB of space, and works best on an SSD.   I'm sure most modders dont have both Atlas and ARK installed with all the took kits ect..

Edited by Enmity

15 hours ago, Enmity said:

You are asking for alot of SSD space.  While I'm certain its possible, to have both dev kits, both games is about 500GB of space, and works best on an SSD.   I'm sure most modders dont have both Atlas and ARK installed with all the took kits ect..

That was not the question!
Edited by Puma

5 hours ago, Puma said:

That was not the question!

It was the question, you just asked where leaves come from, I explain not only do they come from the tree, but there is a forest needed for the tree to grow the leave.

14 hours ago, Enmity said:

It was the question, you just asked where leaves come from, I explain not only do they come from the tree, but there is a forest needed for the tree to grow the leave.

This is about things to import from ARK to ATLAS and not SSD space

Uh.. You would need a modded version from ark to use in Atlas.. for many things.