Sign in to follow this  
DarkLordXeno

Can not unlock discovery points in my home region

I can not discover points in my own home region J7, been to all the spots and on foot. My crew mates can and have discovered the points. Any help would be nice.

Set home region on a freeport, teleport back on a bed, go in the water and re-step back on island, you should get the discovery then. (That's how it worked for me)

Yes kinda. If you spawned with a new character for the first time and it was not a freeport you have to visit the freeport. After that you should be able to get all discovery points like normal.

Ohh they did this so you cant just spawn on every island to get lots of discovery points. Was wondering how they would do that, so the server you set as your home server cant get you discovery points, leaving the fastest way to get points is by sailing or making beds everywhere. Pretty cool

3 hours ago, Mike L said:

Ohh they did this so you cant just spawn on every island to get lots of discovery points. Was wondering how they would do that, so the server you set as your home server cant get you discovery points, leaving the fastest way to get points is by sailing or making beds everywhere. Pretty cool

exactly, this is to prevent you from changing your home server and racking up discovery points easily. Score one for the devs, they thought this through.

as stated, you will have to change your home server to something else to get the discovery points.