zottel

pve Fairy Tail - We are coming back!!!

@everyone CATURDAY HAS STARTED! please scroll through the #🐯curious-cats🐯 & pick out your favourite! half the price is what you pay! place the name of your choise in #❗reserv-animals-here❗ questions like "is it still there" should be posted in #chat or else i cant see who wants what in reservations!

• Like 1

as we just got a large batch of lvl 81+ crows and they are nothing special anymore, we have decided to take them in our Sales as a regular. As a big sorry for hyping up everyone we would like to start a different auction! It will be a Mythical Brigantine with mythical gunports , mythical planks & mythical decks! adding to this we have Legendary Sails & Legendary cannons! made in a 226% Shipyard with is garanteed to give you a max-level Ship!!

crow_1.png?width=651&height=467

Edited by zottel
  • Like 1

17 Hours left!!!! All stats are in our Discord. Also wild Level 81+ Crows available ^^

• Like 1

How the hell does anyone get this amount of gold?

I dont think we have a boat that can carry 50k gold!

1 hour ago, Vorxius said:

70k Gold is about 10k weight : D or you use Cargo racks^^

On 4/23/2019 at 5:19 AM, zottel said:

On 6/25/2019 at 7:35 AM, Vorxius said:

Im a solo player and have in the area of 50k or so .... during events is doable lots of flotsam can be painful but get a bear for early fights they are great for it. 

Edited by Luxfere

16 minutes ago, Luxfere said:

And blocked anyone from building on their island after the fact pricks  this is on L10 thanks for never responding...

Im a solo player and have in the area of 50k or so ....

That is another Company. There are 3 Fairytails. We have our own Island in G10. Sucks that it is possible to have more than 1 Company with the Same Name -.-

Where is the third locatee, i know u and agent smith's location, but the third?

3 hours ago, Kummba said:

Where is the third locatee, i know u and agent smith's location, but the third?

Im actually not sure but will Check it out later. Just annoying that we get accused for the stuff Other companys do, which is Not good as a Trader. But the once who know us should know that we are a Nice bunch of People, yet a bit Crazy sometimes^^

Even if i dont know any of you personal, i like what u do in/for the comunity. Next time we meet we will exchange some broadsides again, so far happy sailing.
The confusion sucks!

Wild Level 100+ bears soon. Keep up to Date And join our Discord for awesome Tames, weekly Kraken And more.

• Like 1

We decided to start a GIVEAWAY

So go grab you friends! Force them into your crew of pirates or build a town for trading!
ATLAS has so many things to do!
Do you have a friend that just doesnt have tho gold to pay? Help them out with this event!

Join our Discord and participate in this awesome giveaway,but be quick it only runs the next 12 Hours!!

We finally made it and got our first 100+ Bears and already selling them on our Discord 😉 

Feel free to Join Whales Solitudes biggest Trading Discord and get awesome Tames aswell as the strongest Bears on the Server, or just visit us in G10 on Magnolia Island 

and enjoy the beauty of our City. 

Get yourself stocked up in the Kraken boxenstop in H9 where we offer plenty Player Shops with Songs, Maps and Materials for the Submarine to get yours builds right after the weekly Kraken kills on wednesdays at 21 Cest.

A great thanks you to everyone who participated in this Weeks Kraken fight 😄 it was Super Fun And we saw alot more People joining than we Expected to See. We were able to get the kill for alot of People. Also a Big thx for everyone who Used the Kraken boxenstop market^^ its good to See That People like our Ideas. Wish you all a Great Weekend 

After quite a long Time its finally time for another Auction. 
This time its a Mythical Large Wood Gunport BP with 40 Crafts and a 60% CB Template which lets you craft all other Gunports with the same Crafter Skill Bonus.

So let the bidding begin.

Also all Mighty Mythicals are off 50% and Crows under Level 85!!!

unknown.png

As we Getting request everyday we will be Doing auctions again on a more frequent base. Not everyday but guess a few per Week. Also the 50% Discount on mighty mythicals And heavy harvester only Runs Till the 30th this month so be quick

Also 30% Discount on all Bears Till the 30th, so grab Yourself One of the strongest bears on the Server ^^