zottel

pve Fairy Tail - We are coming back!!!

We are giving away X3 the Game atlas, join our Discord And get your Friends Into the Game

The Discounter on mighty mythicals bella bears And Crows only last Till the 10th this month

How high are your crows atm? I need one or two for crafting (no dont ask 🙂!).

3 hours ago, Kummba said:

How high are your crows atm? I need one or two for crafting (no dont ask 🙂!).

We still have Plenty wild Level 89 to sell with alot of points to Spent, so you can Level them to 125 Instant 🙂 can Check as soon as im online

• Thanks 1

Hello Ladys And gentlegirls, this time we Want to buy something. We are currently looking for wild Level 44 pigs Male And female breedable.Also looking to buy fertilizer, paying 10 Gold per fertilizer

4 hours ago, zottel said:

Also looking to buy fertilizer, paying 10 Gold per fertilizer 

OMfG, not again. I still hate Agent Smith (michael) for this.
With the poo elevator it could be done way easyer tho.

unknown.png

Looking at the picture: Look at the discord overlay and say what is missing NOW.
I have something special in mind. If anybody solves it i gift a FT none breedable bear.

4 hours ago, Forb Hidden said:

@zottel habt ihr auch Giraffen im Angebot?

Ja haben wir ^^ weiß nur grad nicht ob wir die schon aufm discord hochgeladen haben 🙂

33 minutes ago, zottel said:

Ja haben wir ^^ weiß nur grad nicht ob wir die schon aufm discord hochgeladen haben 🙂

ich hab keinen discord.

Suche ne Giraffe mit ordentlich bums ohne diese zu vergolden. Hab kürzlich erst wieder angefangen und noch keinen Berg aus Gold rumliegen 😅 bedenkt man auch den 8.10. Und eventuellen wipe, kannst mir auch gerne so'n altes, halbherziges Tier schenken...? *zwinker

15 minutes ago, Forb Hidden said:

ich hab keinen discord.

Suche ne Giraffe mit ordentlich bums ohne diese zu vergolden. Hab kürzlich erst wieder angefangen und noch keinen Berg aus Gold rumliegen 😅 bedenkt man auch den 8.10. Und eventuellen wipe, kannst mir auch gerne so'n altes, halbherziges Tier schenken...? *zwinker

Ach so teuer sind die nicht ^^ Aber wenn du mich online erwischt in G10 können wir bestimmt was machen 😉  allerdings is heut und morgen Kraken Nacht und dann sind wir ab 21 Uhr in H9 und dann auf dem weg zum Kraken ^^

26 minutes ago, zottel said:

Ach so teuer sind die nicht ^^ Aber wenn du mich online erwischt in G10 können wir bestimmt was machen 😉  allerdings is heut und morgen Kraken Nacht und dann sind wir ab 21 Uhr in H9 und dann auf dem weg zum Kraken ^^

haste noch Platz Auf'm Schiff heute Abend? Und ist Kraken 1 heute zwecks U-Boot?

1 hour ago, Forb Hidden said:

haste noch Platz Auf'm Schiff heute Abend? Und ist Kraken 1 heute zwecks U-Boot?

Ja heut is Kraken 1.0 und Platz haben wir auch 🙂 dann sehen wir uns später in H 9 🙂

We are located in B7 Brimingcona Island.
Feel free to come by and have a look around our aswesome tames^^

B7.png

Hell yeah, we had an amazing Weekend again with all of you guys. 50 People alone joined our Fleet to defeat the demon of the Deep as smooth as you never did anything Else my fellow captains And brave Pirates. We will do the 2.0 Version next week And i cant wait for it. We are also uploading a Big bunch of high Level crabs later so Check our mighty mythicals Channel 😉 seeya in the high seas

New bears up to Level 60 added to our discord aswell as alot of highlevel crabs. Kraken 2.0 will ne hosted again on friday 10 on German Time, so Meet us in G8 with your ship or join the passenger ship Sightseeing And get the 40% Cooldown reduction on all your feats

Halloween.png?width=925&height=468Let the Event beginn!  Halloween is all about Tricks & Treats, so all of our animals for sale have either a Trick or a Treat in them! Come & pick up your favourite furry friend & see if you are in for a treat! The tricks & treats range from rotten meat & fertilizer to gold, mythos & brigs!  Starting now, running 24hrs! pickup only!

Edited by zottel

We wish everyone a Great weekend with those extra life harvest rates And dont forget to support this charity event 😉 

• Like 2

This is insane guys, we are sold out at One Weekend! But Dont you fear,we will Upload a ton of new tames in the upcoming days. Also a Big thanks to all patient captains who stayed for the Kraken this friday. We had alot of fun And also really Nice Chats with the Xbox Community aswell ❤️

We are now selling max Level Shipyards,which will allow your ships to reach Level 52 instead of 42. A finished built shipyard will cost you only 40k Gold. Please note that for this offer we only accept gold and that the number of shipyards is strongly limited.

unknown.png

Ahoy Pirates 😄 

Till the 6th of january we offer a 25% discount on all tames listed in our Discord.

We wish you and your familys a wonderfull christmas time and looking forward to see you all again in Atlas after the holidays ❤️ 

Good evening!

Does your company sell wolfs, i am looking for a high level female one that can breed with my wolf. after breeding with 30 wolfs i only managed to get to level 48. I have one left with Stamina on 420, but whatever i do, i can't get it over on my wolf. so if you have a wolf that is complementary to my wolf, i would like to buy it.

here are the stats on my wolf.

Thanks for the help!!

wolf.png

Dont forget our Christmas events with 25% off all tames 😉 Hope You had some Nice Christmas days everyone.  We are rly looking forward to lots of New Adventures in the next Year Folks 🙂