Dollie

Show 'n Tell #7: Deadline 13th May

:skull: SHOW 'N TELL :skull:

Avast, Pathfinders it be time for a new Show 'n Tell Showcase!

Hear ye, hear ye! We be treasure huntin' fer the finest of ATLAS community creations! Show us yer mighty fleets, paint pieces, flags & sails, impenetrable forts, hellish tats, scenic screenshots, 'n entertainin' videos!

Each fortnight, we'll be runnin' a contest where we'll select th' best o' th' bunch 'n award tha winners wit' a cash prize! Submit your entries in this 'ere thread for us to be viewin'. 

We’ve created this dedicated thread for submissions. Don’t hesitate to show us what you’ve got. The last two week's entries were amazing and we look forward to what you have for us this fortnight! 

large.easterntundra.jpg

Eastern Tundra

This is a friendly contest and not intended as something highly competitive. We'd like to showcase your creations in their many varied shapes and forms.

Submit your entries by Tuesday 7th of May for a chance to fill your chests with some cash booty!

:anchor:

Sailing home, after laying claim to an elephant! 

20190420033647_1.jpg

By the pale moonlight,
We sail the waters;
In search of home... 

20190420041848_1.jpg

• Like 1

The world of Monkey Island™ has arrived!

For those that remember the game series that started in 1990, enjoy!

s0uSdUU.jpg

From left to right: Governor Elaine Marley, Mighty Pirate Guybrush Threepwood, Ghost Pirate LeChuck!

OOQVAMI.jpg

The original map of Melee Island!

1Q2qwZp.jpg

Monkey Island flag!

meO7RsD.jpg

Huntin' for treasure on Booty Island!

vXiPPR2.jpg

LeChuck wanted dead or alive!

jsucgmr.jpg

First boat christened after Governor of Melee Island, Elaine Marley.

F7m8iRg.jpg

So many fond memories of the 1990's iconic point n' click game!

• Like 1

qR6V2Xf.png

This beast was so big that not only was his dorsal fin was sticking far enough out of the water that I saw him from the other side of the pond, he couldn't even swim away from me. (My pathfinder is default height for better reference)

• Like 2

I love the other applicants pictures and have one of my own.... finally got it trimmed down to be able to upload lol

fogy lighthouse.png

• Like 1

Skull home base for the Red Legion on Twitchrp, both bases constructed by me over 2 separate seasons.

82BEA76FC1D0BBCACEFD26F8048E35607877320C074DB9B7D8FF37952212A60CF8A9D64F17A9E04E1CDF6C7395DE4E9F0B4213D7FD558F0D0288EA70

Totem base for the Wordbearers on TwitchRP

FD698FC43F096C90F1F3831B78C30EB4697BA5323FDD9C4689B7BB911B99132A9CC8B9AF4F2FEBFE

Edited by xxvisionary1xx
Added Info
  • Like 7

what began as a group of random pvpve solo players, i molded into a crew of blood thirsty headhunting pirates. I was their capitan and this is our stories.

This was our first beheading.. this is what began our thirst for blood. we took it from a poor seafarer who tried to run and avoid capture multiple times after we demanded he stop his boat. he refused and tried to escape. we caught up and pulled up beside him, boarded and he jumped overboard. we caught him with the grappling hook and dragged him onto our ship. when he realised we wanted his head, he tried escaping again to drown himself to avoid losing it.. but all was for nought as we captured him time and time again, grappled him, knocked him out, cuffed him, and danced his life away. always remember to carry a grappling hook and billy club while head hunting.HznaLcj.jpg

we kept going. on and on, we captured seafarers and settlers alike. demanding their heads or face annihilation. if they refused, we'd smash their base and ships, loot it all, and we would take their heads anyways.. i liked it better when they tried to fight back. most who dared resist, if not all, were annihilated and lost everything, including their heads.. our entire fleet was built with the planks plundered from our victims, armed to the teeth with their own cannons and ammo.. the few that got away went on to tell their mates of our savagery and promise of annihilation.

3fnbxTq.jpg

Like I said, those who got away went on to tell their companies of our exploits and they aimed to retaliate. During the first days post wipe, we were the terror of the seas for 20 zones around us. Many came to fear and respect us. Living as Lawless headhunting bandits was a hard life but we feared no one. Our main base ended up being found and a vessel of ours was sunk while we weren't looking. They tried to run home but we followed them back to their base and made them pay. This is the glory shot of me beheading their leader after a fierce battle, my ship in the background.VzaagG4.jpg

With all the gold and materials captured from those who resisted my terror, I built a fancy galleon. 52 gun ports, 8 large cannons on the rear and a crew to match.aAikNGf.jpg

We like to lurk in the fog waiting for some poor sailor to cross our path.Y35QL8n.jpg

Beware the headhunting bunny pirate lord Enki Anunnaki and his bloodthirsty crew!JsFum63.jpg

Lest your head end up on one of our walls. h3dUgk3.jpg

Edited by Enki Anunnaki
  • Like 1

B2Q6hVg.jpg

The S.S. Colossus is not a boat, but she is a SHIP!

twONxHr.jpg

She flies her colours as she crosses world borders to seek treasure and fortune.

0qpMCWl.jpg

Only mighty creatures stand a chance against her wrath..

xxVA7XC.jpg

Her Captain resides in his Keep while she rests..

bKpYn8j.jpg

And even there is he untouchable..SG55pT9.jpg

The Colossus rides the night once again

TkQICvn.jpg

And never betrays her allies...bqTrHTr.jpg

And through it all.. She reigns VICTORY!

Edited by Sir.NukeBoy3776
  • Like 2

Here's one of three highlight videos we have done of the PvP since the wipe. 

https://youtu.be/QaDu7am7txY

On 4/23/2019 at 8:11 AM, [GP] Guybrush Threepwood said:

The world of Monkey Island™ has arrived!

For those that remember the game series that started in 1990, enjoy!

s0uSdUU.jpg

From left to right: Governor Elaine Marley, Mighty Pirate Guybrush Threepwood, Ghost Pirate LeChuck!

OOQVAMI.jpg

The original map of Melee Island!

1Q2qwZp.jpg

Monkey Island flag!

meO7RsD.jpg

Huntin' for treasure on Booty Island!

vXiPPR2.jpg

LeChuck wanted dead or alive!

jsucgmr.jpg

First boat christened after Governor of Melee Island, Elaine Marley.

F7m8iRg.jpg

So many fond memories of the 1990's iconic point n' click game!

ozzy mandrill wants a word with you pal

• Haha 1