Sign in to follow this  
Bolognapwny

where are the Empire players?

1 minute ago, Bolognapwny said:

Oh I totally agree, they have destroyed this game listening to these stupid lil PVE / Ark kids.

I have been trying to tell people this is ark and this still very much is. Here is where you need to realize something though man. Just because they said they wanted it to be like eve a couple times doesn’t mean it’s true. These guys have said a lot of things. 

They are the creators of ark. If you didn’t know that then I won’t blame you. If you did know that and you expected it to be different from ark, that I can blame on you.

coming from a long time playing ark and a long time following the devs, I knew right off the bat this would be ark. Wasn’t a doubt in my mind.

ark is what they do. Sure they are trying to make it different and sure I can admit they made some good changes but it is still 10 times more ark than any other game.

i mean, a lot of the stuff in this game is already in ark. But let’s not forget the main core of the whole game. Start a tribe, build a base, get a boat(some fliers), and go raid people. I mean there is even the gate spam and foundation spam. Combat is the same except for mini games. Building is the same. I am not just picking bad things about the game just saying this is ark and it is going to stay ark

18 minutes ago, Realist said:

I have been trying to tell people this is ark and this still very much is. Here is where you need to realize something though man. Just because they said they wanted it to be like eve a couple times doesn’t mean it’s true. These guys have said a lot of things. 

They are the creators of ark. If you didn’t know that then I won’t blame you. If you did know that and you expected it to be different from ark, that I can blame on you.

coming from a long time playing ark and a long time following the devs, I knew right off the bat this would be ark. Wasn’t a doubt in my mind.

ark is what they do. Sure they are trying to make it different and sure I can admit they made some good changes but it is still 10 times more ark than any other game.

i mean, a lot of the stuff in this game is already in ark. But let’s not forget the main core of the whole game. Start a tribe, build a base, get a boat(some fliers), and go raid people. I mean there is even the gate spam and foundation spam. Combat is the same except for mini games. Building is the same. I am not just picking bad things about the game just saying this is ark and it is going to stay ark

I agree with all of this, but the sad truth is there is nothing to play... This game has the potential to be a promising future game... and it wouldn't feel right not to voice my complaints here now while we have the chance to save it... Thats the only thing I can do... until I've had enough... I still enjoy playing the game mildly... but its so dead.... because everyone already quit... its literally just people sailing around trying to offline grief again... and they are getting bored cause their window is smaller for such things now.

25 minutes ago, Bolognapwny said:

I agree with all of this, but the sad truth is there is nothing to play... This game has the potential to be a promising future game... and it wouldn't feel right not to voice my complaints here now while we have the chance to save it... Thats the only thing I can do... until I've had enough... I still enjoy playing the game mildly... but its so dead.... because everyone already quit... its literally just people sailing around trying to offline grief again... and they are getting bored cause their window is smaller for such things now.

Yeah unfortunately offline raiding was another popular thing in ark. I don’t see that stopping anytime soon.

believe me man, I am all for people saying what they want to. I don’t try to silence anyone. But to be honest that is pretty messed up the way you talk about the pve guys. It doesn’t take much to delete the word kid or crybaby. I am pretty sure you can get your point across without that.

in the beginning of this forum people didn’t like it when I called them “white knights” and if you notice I haven’t called anyone that for months. I have also found myself having better quality disagreements with the people I don’t agree with since. Sure I still get called a troll or some crap lol but it doesn’t bother me. 

Mans really I am glad they are waiting for co sole release because I want the game to be in a lot better shape before I play it. Some people tell me “buy a pc and actually play the game” my response would be “why the hell would a buy a pc just to play a game that is in this position?” I would have to be an idiot lol

29 minutes ago, Realist said:

Yeah unfortunately offline raiding was another popular thing in ark. I don’t see that stopping anytime soon.

believe me man, I am all for people saying what they want to. I don’t try to silence anyone. But to be honest that is pretty messed up the way you talk about the pve guys. It doesn’t take much to delete the word kid or crybaby. I am pretty sure you can get your point across without that.

in the beginning of this forum people didn’t like it when I called them “white knights” and if you notice I haven’t called anyone that for months. I have also found myself having better quality disagreements with the people I don’t agree with since. Sure I still get called a troll or some crap lol but it doesn’t bother me. 

Mans really I am glad they are waiting for co sole release because I want the game to be in a lot better shape before I play it. Some people tell me “buy a pc and actually play the game” my response would be “why the hell would a buy a pc just to play a game that is in this position?” I would have to be an idiot lol

LOL I really only use KID and crybaby because if I used cursewords my post would be deleted.

I just see the posts from the PVE players on here constantly about things that don't matter... and you see the Devs literally patch some of that crap in... and they have so many other glaring issues... they literally just added more tames, and costumes.... and even did an EASTER EVENT... like my god... your servers can't handle 40 people on them... but lets do an easter event... ugh

I made my peace with the Colonies system. Empire was still better, but Colonies is still better than ARK.

Main issues annoying me :

- no fog of war, this is an invite to griefers/exploiters. It would be cool if attackers would have to scout the island to see their status. Without fog it is too easy for griefers/exploiters

3 minutes ago, Talono said:

I made my peace with the Colonies system. Empire was still better, but Colonies is still better than ARK.

Main issues annoying me :

- no fog of war, this is an invite to griefers/exploiters. It would be cool if attackers would have to scout the island to see their status. Without fog it is too easy for griefers/exploiters

Pretty sure you can dmg structures sitting outside the zone for an island in peace time... go forward and have fun.

19 hours ago, Bolognapwny said:

You sound like a raging idiot.... and I highly doubt that you know anything about "infrastructure" 

You are trying to compare examples of two ENTIRELY different systems... it IS EXACTLY what I say when I say having EVERYONE in the entire world connect to Germany and then mask that data and give you the illusion that you are running 50 ping... yes their whole network issues are because of this... the game has tons of issues when it comes to stability but thats because they probably don't really have 1 dedicated server per grid like they were saying.... if they did a lot of their issues would be gone... and I really don't got time to listen to you because you sound like a lying pos.

Proof and point about you been nothing but a little troll. I tell u my expertise you say I'm lying, you really haven't got a clue. I give a valid example of a high input output game but you say its not a valid example yeah the game is different but the way the data gets there is the absolute same runs same. You don't give any real credibable argument then you retort to name calling.  Your not worth anyone else's time and I would advise anyone else not to bother with you as your a closed minded individual