Sign in to follow this  
cpspok

land ?

is there any land left or is it all gone again also is lawless screwed all up again like it was with foundations everywhere or can you actually get a base on lawless

If you have a decent sized company then you can still claim an island, if your wanting to just settle on an island it’s unlimited now that there are no claim flags. 

With the current system in play griefing is possible if you build on a claimed island however if you still prefer to build on a island vs living on lawless then there are plenty of islands 53 points and higher that do not have a landowner and thus no one who can destroy your builds.

There are some bigger islands left, you need about 60 company points to get someland. Keep an eye out for smaller islands from time to time one may be released, but swarms of people sail to get them; we freed up a 23 point island the other day, like 6 ships got to that island while we were moving and started constesting it. 

so is lawless still the same as it was before the wipe though ? cause i dont mind living on lawless

Yes there is alot of land available, I'm lucky to be on a friendly island again. Wouldn't move if you paid me gold.

There is no land left.  Try to build and your stuff is deleted within 24 hours.  

5 hours ago, Rask said:

That's the reason most of us are on lawless. I don't want to gamble my time like that.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Rask said:

wrong there is plenty of land left im in g4 on an unclaimed larger island if u get built up fast enough after 24 hours your stuff is safe even if the island gets claimed , there are maybe 4 other companys on the island , there is also a huge amount of players that i have seen with messages on their islands welcoming people to settle as it cost them less the more compansy settle , 

chance of the larger islands being claimed is very low less than 10% chance 

so to say there is no land left is just plain old fashioned bullshit 

Edited by UDO

Go into the game and look at your map, if the regions have islands that are not red then that means they have not been claimed as of yet. This is not counting Freeport and Lawless Islands because they can’t be claimed.

As to you other question : Lawless from what I was told has a 10 day decay timer now. Some islands that are lawless are pillar spammed to death and others are not. It’s a crapshoot on where you end up.

My group has a large island and we dont mind groups building that are disciplined, not spamming tiles and blocking resources

12 hours ago, DannyUK said:

Yes there is alot of land available, I'm lucky to be on a friendly island again. Wouldn't move if you paid me gold.

Fortunate, as like DannyUK.

Lovely setting for a base, it was my spawn point when I first logged in at lawless...... main base in a ravine that we walled / gated up either side, so far friendly neighbours (although one does appear to be a bit spammy with foundations and annoys other neighbours)... but for all intents and purposes, it's perfect.  My friend, partner in crime had an 'OMG' moment when he first saw it, and one of my girly friends, she came on after moaning about no land and foundation spam, saw what we had and immediately offered 'success sex'... which for her was a stupid way of saying LOVE ATLAS again.  (ps she wasn't serious about the sex part, although she did run around naked a lot in game... hoo har).

Lucky to have got in.

all of 15 and 35 point island are claimed, the game have a lot of Big point island free... but .. too expensive and big compagny with 50 point or more island point dont take it ... 

once again, the problem is not only the dev, but player who dont play the game. 

anyone on eu pve or na pve, if you want a good landlord who wont really bother you, whos willing to trade with you, and will let you build to your hearts content, we are on eu pve b11 The Gaming dead, Island named Atlanta... Northeast section of the island is unsettled, and remember, taxes dont come out of your harvest.