Sign in to follow this  
Thrandu

Random Building Parts despawn after Destroy something

Hy,

anyone an idea what happents here?
I have a harbor build in stone...every 3 ceilings i build pillars to the ground so all is connected.

But when i removed something on my Base, random parts are despawn/Destroyed.

In picture you see:

Green=The Stairway, i removed some stairs, and in the red circle you see missing Railings. Why?
When i destroy something in Green, why are some railings are despawn? Its so expensive to fix this more then once on a day.

Clipboard01.jpg

I think you need more foundations or pillars. Fixed it for me. Had a Large stone gate that destroyd itself like 5 times. That was expensive

Edited by MasterFiren

same here we put a wall down to trap two animals for a mate then took it down and the ceiling in a straight line up disaapear but they were there before the wall

v100.6

- Fixed an issue where structure check was allowing players to build when there was no foundational support

So either their patch broke it, or what you built before the patch doesn't meet the new guidelines.

when then could replace the pieces no problem so it wasnt a issue with no foundation being there as the whole bottom is foundaion

like a ceiling on the other end demos when I demo a chest? like wtf that doesn't even make sense

My complete base has no Floor/Foundation. Build only with ceilings and pillars and all works fine, only the "harbor" has the issue.

The funniest thing is here:

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/548543389495328789/569576227858415628/BaseBuilding.jpg

The quality is a bit bad because i set the brightness up.

You see in green the Ceiling is destroyed, the parts are in red.
The Red arrow shows the Railing that are removed at the same time, in white you see the dmg parts from the railing.

I dont know why, before the wipe i build the same without any problems.

Same here, rope ladders self destruct when i demolish something close. Sometimes even happens if i build something close (but not in contact).