Sign in to follow this  

I've been searching for a while now for a good place to look at some settings that can be added to the ini.  I found a page that had a bunch related to the most simplistic things, such as XPMultiplier and HarvestAmountMultiplier.  I haven't really seen anyone post a lot though.

One thing i saw in the "mega-update" patch notes was that they made "colonies" easier for solo/small groups.  I'm assuming this means that boat crafting costs are lessened.  One very important setting i'm trying to find is how to lessen the crafting cost for certain items.  Planks for instance.  I want to set custom crafting costs for planks and the like on my server.  I tried adding a line to my Game.ini, but i'm not sure i have the syntax correct.  If devs/the educated could post a mass list of ini settings (hopefully including ones that deal with crafting costs and such) I'm sure a lot of people would greatly appreciate it.  

The code i tried that did NOT work:

ConfigOverrideItemCraftingCosts=(ItemClassString="PrimalItemShip_Plank_Wood_Medium",BaseCraftingResourceRequirements=((ResourceItemTypeString="PrimalItemResource_Fibers_BASE",BaseResourceRequirement=1.0,bCraftingRequireExactResourceType=false),(ResourceItemTypeString="PrimalItemResource_Metal_BASE",BaseResourceRequirement=1.0,bCraftingRequireExactResourceType=false),(ResourceItemTypeString="PrimalItemResource_Thatch_BASE",BaseResourceRequirement=1.0,bCraftingRequireExactResourceType=false),(ResourceItemTypeString="PrimalItemResource_Wood_BASE",BaseResourceRequirement=1.0,bCraftingRequireExactResourceType=false)))

I realize the cost is ridiculously low, but it was only for testing purposes.  This however, did not work.

EDIT: Forgot quotes on a certain part, they were there in the ini file, just forgot them when i posted it here.  Still not working.

EDIT#2: I got mine to work.  I wasn't putting the _C at the end because it wasn't in the folder.  I didn't realize it had to be there even if it wasn't there in the folder as well as in the ID on the ATLAS wiki.  That is my bad.  So for anyone searching, the correct and working code is as follows for making a Medium Plank  require 1 of each item (change the 1.0 as required): 

ConfigOverrideItemCraftingCosts=(ItemClassString="PrimalItemShip_Plank_Wood_Medium_C",BaseCraftingResourceRequirements=((ResourceItemTypeString="PrimalItemResource_Fibers_BASE_C",BaseResourceRequirement=1.0,bCraftingRequireExactResourceType=false),(ResourceItemTypeString="PrimalItemResource_Metal_BASE_C",BaseResourceRequirement=1.0,bCraftingRequireExactResourceType=false),(ResourceItemTypeString="PrimalItemResource_Thatch_BASE_C",BaseResourceRequirement=1.0,bCraftingRequireExactResourceType=false),(ResourceItemTypeString="PrimalItemResource_Wood_BASE_C",BaseResourceRequirement=1.0,bCraftingRequireExactResourceType=false)))

I will start to compile a list of Game.ini and GameUserSettings.ini settings and post them here.  Feel free to post any you know and I will add them to the master list i'm working on and then will post them all here.

(I have created a seperate topic for overriding crafting costs.  If mods could delete this topic post, i would greatly appreciate it.)

Edited by Exodious