Below is the list of island point settings for servers.  I very much appreciate having the ability to customize but I'm having a hard time wrapping my brain around how they work especially in non-settlement mode.

CompanySoloIslandPointsAmount=0
CompanyMinIslandPointsPlayers=0
CompanyMaxIslandPointsPlayer=0
CompanyMinIslandPointsAmounts=0
CompanyMaxIslandPointsAmounts=0

For these, if non-zero they will scale-limit how many 'island points' a company is allowed to claim with claimflags. In non-settlement "Empires" mode that is simply the total number of claim flags.

Here are the values we use for PvE as an example:
CompanySoloIslandPointsAmount = 30;
CompanyMinIslandPointsPlayers = 1;
CompanyMaxIslandPointsPlayers = 50;
CompanyMinIslandPointsAmounts = 30;
CompanyMaxIslandPointsAmounts = 150;

And for PvP:
CompanySoloIslandPointsAmount=250;
CompanyMinIslandPointsPlayers=1;
CompanyMaxIslandPointsPlayers=1;
CompanyMinIslandPointsAmounts = 250;
CompanyMaxIslandPointsAmounts = 250;

Has anyone used these settings and has a clearer idea of how they work?

Thank you!

I think islandpoints refers to settle mode, not the flag limit itself

"For these, if non-zero they will scale-limit how many 'island points' a company is allowed to claim with claimflags. In non-settlement "Empires" mode that is simply the total number of claim flags."

It literally says right there how the settings work. Just raise the numbers for empires mode to the amount of claim flags you wish a company to have?.

// How many of points a solo player will have
CompanySoloIslandPointsAmount=30       

// Minimum amount of members in a company (not sure exactly what it affects)
CompanyMinIslandPointsPlayers=1        

// Amount of members a company needs to have to reach the max amount of points possible (CompanyMaxIslandPointsAmounts)
CompanyMaxIslandPointsPlayers=6       

// Minimum amount points a company can have
CompanyMinIslandPointsAmounts=30       

// Maximum amount of points a company can have (if enough members as set in CompanyMaxIslandPointsPlayers)
CompanyMaxIslandPointsAmounts=180

Replace points with flags and I assume that's how empires mode works?

On 5/28/2019 at 6:14 PM, Visual said:

"For these, if non-zero they will scale-limit how many 'island points' a company is allowed to claim with claimflags. In non-settlement "Empires" mode that is simply the total number of claim flags."

It literally says right there how the settings work. Just raise the numbers for empires mode to the amount of claim flags you wish a company to have?.

// How many of points a solo player will have
CompanySoloIslandPointsAmount=30       

// Maximum amount of points a company can have (if enough members as set in CompanyMaxIslandPointsPlayers)
CompanyMaxIslandPointsAmounts=180

Replace points with flags and I assume that's how empires mode works?

Hey, Visual.   I see you are using the explanation from Colvr that he posted in the Atlas Server Support Discord weeks ago.  It sounds like he came up with the above instructions after he experimented because it was unclear to a lot of us exactly how to implement this.  Thank you for reminding me that I should share information here with credit (or prompt someone else to do so) to help other server owners.  I think we should include the last part of his chart that gives it even more clarity.  

FROM COLVR:

// How many of points a solo player will have CompanySoloIslandPointsAmount=30

// Minimum amount of members in a company (not sure exactly what it affects) CompanyMinIslandPointsPlayers=1

// Amount of members a company needs to have to reach the max amount of points possible (CompanyMaxIslandPointsAmounts) CompanyMaxIslandPointsPlayers=6

// Minimum amount points a company can have CompanyMinIslandPointsAmounts=30

// Maximum amount of points a company can have (if enough members as set in CompanyMaxIslandPointsPlayers) CompanyMaxIslandPointsAmounts=180

With these settings: - A solo player starts with 30 points - A company starts with 30 points and will reach 180 points once it has 6 members